15g cube from the start , pictures all the way

Here is one full tank pic , its a quick pic with a cheap camera, will post better pics over the weekend.
original.jpg

My Yasha gobie and pistol shrimp paired up. Took them about 1 week, but now they are paired right out in the front of the cube under the rock cave.

Sounds cool, we sure could use some new pictures.

I finished the stand and canopy for my new 90g tank, moved the 55g over to it and switched over to Metal Halides.

Thanks
here is a pic of my Yasha and Pistol shrimp.
My cheap work camera, so sorry for quality.
41279shrimpweb.jpg

If you ever plan on having a scallop or clam, ditch the bicolor. They get very aggressive too once they're older. I had one bite me repeatedly every time I put my hand in the tank, then he started taking bites out of my clam and he had to go.

Thanks for the heads up Ludwigia , but I will not keep a clam or scallop in this cube, just simple stuff.

That's a phenomenal little tank. My next DIY tank will look more like that - with the "sump" area in the rear. Ha ha. Good job.

yeah Tonym10
Post some current pic's . I wanna do the same as u did .
PS what addvative do use to have both tanks going so nice ..

janey

Hi Janey
I do not use any addatives, just weekly water changes on the 15g, and for my 75g I use a calcium reactor and kalk reactor as well as water changes.
I wil post some new pics soon of the 15g, nothing really new there thow, i still need to get some new corals and my xenia needs to get trimmed back.

really I'm trying to grow my coraline algae .. I been doing the GARF method, the bionic 2 part, My alk went high to 16 . i'm doing a 20% water change tommorrow.. I ordered a cal recator and kal reactor a DIY Units . Oh i have a 30 gal long, with T5 6 lamp , cpr bak , built in refug .
100_1591.jpg

Last edited:
Back