180g Reef Ready Aquarium Package & Much More - $1650

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12247867#post12247867 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Underwaterparadise
HOLY SHEEP ***** Talk about resurecting the dead!!! Where the heck and how the heck have ya been???

Bro I tried buying all your LR had I known it was you I would have been more persistent!! Any way Good luck bro with the move and new life in Europe, look us up if you ever come back.

Peace
Rob AKA the LPS Man hahahahahahaha

Haha. What up brother? If I had known that was you, I would have hooked you up.

Own fishstore now? congratulations my man. talk about going places. Now if you can just break your blasto addiction.

Take care and good luck, Rob

Here's an update. You reefers have really cleaned me out fast (not that i'm complaining;)).

180 gallon glass reef ready saltwater aquarium. I have not put anything in this tank but water, salt, calcium and Kalk, and coral/fish food. There have never been any medicines, trace minerals, reef vitamins, etc. added. The entire system is clean of any residual effects these additives may cause.

- 180 gallon reef ready tank w/ stand & canopy - $800
- 300 watt heater - sale pending
- Seio M820 powerhead - $25
- reef ready plumbing & bulk heads - $45
- 400 watt ballast & lamp (Sunlight Supply) - $100
- PFO 2x400 watt metal halide ballast (never used) - $175
- 2 Lumenarc reflectors 20"x20"- $60 each
- 250 watt metal halide enclosed ballast pendant(ballast, lamp & reflector all one unit)(Sunlight Supply)(includes XM bulb)- $100
- MRC(My Reef Creations) CR-1 Calcium Reactor w/ Mag2 - $175
- Sunlight Supply T5 retro 2x80w (ballast, lamp, reflector, wiring) - $75
- Reeflo Dart external pump - sale pending
- Penguin 350 HOT Magnum canister filter w/ 2 biowheels - $35
- Penguin 330 hang-on filter - $15
- Penguin Mini hang-on filter - $5
- 30 gallon tall glass aquarium w/ black lacquer stand and hood(hood comes with reflectors) - $90
- Surgical Heavy Duty Cutters 7" (surgical stainless, very sharp, good fragging tool)(brand new) - $15
- 2 Surgical Bone Shears Fine Points (surgical stainless, very sharp, good fragging tool)(brand new) - $10 each
- 2.5g Nano Reef set up (includes acrylic tank w/black base and black hood, tank drilled for overflow for use with sump, 2x13w power compact w/ reef bulbs, one new reef bulbs, ballast and reflector) - $55
- 2 96w actinic 3 power compact (square pin) w/ 2 months burn time (at most)- $8 each
- 2 reflectors for 96watt power compact - $10 each
- Collecting Marine Tropicals by Rodney Jonklaas (hardback) - $5
- Aquarium Corals by Eric H. Borneman (hardback) - $25
- Ultimate Marine Aquariums by Michael S. Paletta (hardback) - $15
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer, Radio Shack cat. no.63-1035 (plastic outdoor probe goes in tank) - $5
- Acrylic Media Chamber (good for carbon, phosban, etc. or use as 2nd chamber for CA reactor) 18"x4" - $30

This will be updated daily. Also more items will be added.

**Note: please don't PM me if your interested in anything. email me at robosmundson@yahoo.com. Thanks**

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12256785#post12256785 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ozmonster
Haha. What up brother? If I had known that was you, I would have hooked you up.

Own fishstore now? congratulations my man. talk about going places. Now if you can just break your blasto addiction.

Take care and good luck, Rob

Haha Now I'm addicited to Acans and Chalice:D But now I like the sticks too!! Funny thing is me and John Dakan were just talking about you like 2 weeks ago (wondering where you have been) then wham here you are. Not to mention when I seen your email address I thought for a slight second............is that Oz.........naaa..go figure

Any way best wishes bro...........if the tank doesn't sell maybe I'll come take a look at it for my store!

Peace
Rob

Since this is a going away party, how about a few pictures of the tank in its glory. I would love to see some......

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12256958#post12256958 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Underwaterparadise
Funny thing is me and John Dakan were just talking about you like 2 weeks ago (wondering where you have been) then wham here you are. Not to mention when I seen your email address I thought for a slight second............is that Oz.........naaa..go figure

Any way best wishes bro...........if the tank doesn't sell maybe I'll come take a look at it for my store!

Peace
Rob

Look at you and John ... two fish tycoons! cool sh!t. I was sending you guys espn :) and that's why you were thinking of me.

Thanks and best wishes to you also. ill let you know on the tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12257258#post12257258 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dots
how about a few pictures of the tank in its glory. I would love to see some......

I've got some early pictures hosted. let me see what I can do.

82787670.jpg
82787773.jpg
83447443.jpg
82855432.jpg
82854963.jpg
82791688.jpg

For those of you were not fortunate to know Rob, he was one of the original "collectors" in the club. He had some amazing pieces in his tank. He was also one of the most generous guy in the club.

We'll miss you here.

minh, i couldn't agree with you more. although i never got a chance to see his tank in person, i'll miss him hunting the rares down :). there used to be nothing but rob's and rich's in the club :D!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12259165#post12259165 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dots
Very nice, great job and a shame to bring it down. Next time eh?

When I spoke with him, he had stated that he doesn't plan on returning :(

Hopefully he changes his mind!

looks like a phenomenol tank! Yeah would have loved to seen sanddollars also. I hear that name brought up quite a bit

Long time no talk to Rob. Dunno where you landed in Europe but can't wait to see the pics of the tank you setup there!!!!

Scott

I wish I would have gotten into the hobby sooner. Rob's a great guy. I've seen his tank and it's a nice size. A REAL show stopper; attention grabber.

Hey Rob, take it easy over there in EU. Now you'll be able to get all the good reef gadgets bargain prices ;)

Back