1st order @ divers den

bradleyj

Reefkeeping Mag Staff
I have been buying from Drs F & S for 5 years now and have always been very satisfied. I bought my first fish from the divers den last night,the mlae rhomboidalis , and I am very excited and filled with anticipation to get this beautiful wrasse saturday morning. I have always been skeptical about buying fish online, but after reading all of the positive reviews and the posts on how well you take care of your livestock, I am very confident that I made the right decision to buy this very beautiful fish from you.
Your customer service is second to none, and I'm confident that this fish will be the showpeice of my reef.

bradleyj,

Thank you very much for placing your first fish order with us and for choosing us for your hard good needs for many years! We understand it is scary to make that first live purchase. You have made an exceptional selection for your reef aquarium, with this wrasse. We share your excitement and wish you a successful experience. If there is anything at all we can do to assist you once he arrives, or anytime, please let us know!

Donna Z.
Supervisors
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

My wrasse arrived at 10.45 am , He looks to be in great shape and is now acclimating to his new home. He is awsome and now I have 2 of them. Here is his new home.

100_3169.jpg

Thank you , I'll post more pics once he is out and comfortable with his surroundings.

bradleyj,

Thank you for sending the picture, what a beautiful tank! We are happy to hear that the wrasse arrived healthy and in good shape. We are dedicated to doing everything we can to ensure every experience with us will be a positive one. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this addition to your tank, please contact us, as we would be more than happy to assist you. Again, we thank you for placing your first Divers Den order and we hope you will plan on being a returning customer.

Sue B.
Supervisors
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

Sunday morning and all is well for my newest member of the family. The male rhomboid will make an added bonus to my reef, hopefully he will hook up with my other female. He seems to be right at home this morning, and is eating well.

100_3195.jpg

Today is day 5 and all is well. My new rhomboid has adjusted great to his new home and swims with my other rhomboid.
Thanks Liveaquaria for a great addition.

100_3232.jpg

Back