2009 Tennessee Reef Aquarium Expo and Frag Swap

Brian if you didnt get my PM I need a table for the expo please. They are $20 right ? Can we set our tables up the day before to let the stuff get settled and open some for the next day ?

James - Just bring them the night before the swap if you can. If you won't be there, I can probably swing by and grab the stuff from you... PM me and let me know.

Rhett - Yes, the tables are $20. We'll be setting up the swap from 7-9 on Friday night and it will be open for set-up from 8-12 for any sellers.

By way of a general announcement, the swap floor will not open until 12 on Saturday for anyone other than vendors. We will have a large space in the kitchen area where people can gather and talk if you show up early, but buyers will not be admitted before 12:00. This minimizes issues with people having ruffled feathers over selling to early birds and will be the best we can do to ensure that vendors/sellers will be able to finish setting up before they get swarmed by folks showing up early to get the nicest stuff.

And you know that all of us outsiders are dying to know what everybody is bringing. When are those threads going to start. I know Bryan has already fragged a bunch of beautiful stuff from CRC...... Can't wait!!!
Susan

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14044817#post14044817 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pickupman66
BRIAN< I NEED A HALF TABLE!!!!!! do you have any of those?

Yeah, Phu said he needed a half, so I'll probably put each of you on one.

If anyone else needs a half, that's fine... I'll just pair people up as I get them... just everyone please let me know ASAP.

I emailed Bbsreef and have not yet gotten a response. I will be using our club table, West Tennessee Club, for my frag tank. Could the person coordinating the swap please email me at vwm0326@aol.com? Would hate to arrive and have nowhere to put my goodies.

If no one has gotten with you yet, try contacting DMBillies or NeveSSL. I think either should be able to answers any questions.

A few people might be selling it, but as far as I am aware, there will not be a huge supply available from any of the vendors.

Yesterday the Aquatic Critter came through for us in a big way and donated a 24 gallon JBJ Nano Cube with the cabinet-style stand for our raffle (which I might add is shaping up nicely).

So get yourself some tickets and you might be able to roll with a brand new addition to your addiction.

I don't think I will be attending the swap this year... :(

I will be at my nephews 2nd birthday party. I wasn't plannin' on buyin' or sellin' anything this year. I was just hopin' to volunteer and help out with anything and of course get in on the raffles....I never win :lol: Oh well...

Steve

yea, I'm not 100% out just yet. They haven't confirmed a time on his party just yet.

Since the swap is over at 5:00 i assume the raffle will be around that time or what?

Steve

Steve - Yes, the raffle will be held at 4:30.

And if you need a little more incentive, it looks like a rep from EMEC (Panworld) is going to be donating one of their big guys. I'm still getting info on the exact model, but it retails for over $400, so suffice it to say it will be a nice one. Sure, that may be overkill for any of your tanks, but you could make a kickin' water sculpture in your living room :)

Back