2014 BoD Nominations

Just a reminder, nominations for the 2014 Board of Directors will close this Saturday, October 26,2013 at the end of the day. Then starting on November 3rd and running through Friday, November 15th, members will log into the CTARS website and cast their vote. Members are encouraged to go in ahead of time to be sure they are able to log into the CTARS website. If you have any issues logging on, contact Greg immediately. Then at the November meeting, the new Board will be announced.

Currently nominated (and accepted):

President – Eric Belske (IcyCoral).
President – Chris Messier (Chriskid)
President – Mike Thompson (Bfishlpond78)

Vice President – Mike Thompson (BfishLpond78).
Vice President – Collin Bascom (Collinrb)

Secretary – David Sweet (sweet_cutlass).
Secretary – Emery Messier (Emessier)

Treasurer – Jeff Myjak (Hans1976).

Please remove my name from the list I'm no longer going to run, with a new house and a growing family i no longer want to continue with the position. I do hope a few of the more vocal members are willing to step in and run, if not good luck emessier!

Lets get some more names up there. There's alot of people in the club that can offer good experience!

Come on, who doesnt wanna get yelled at by the masses!!! Lol, jk

Lets get some more names up there. There's alot of people in the club that can offer good experience!

Come on, who doesnt wanna get yelled at by the masses!!! Lol, jk

Do you have to be nominated by someone else or can I do some stumping on my own??? I haven't been a member long but I wouldn't mind helping where I could....I would run for a position....

2014 Elections

Secretary :
1: Attend all regular monthly and special membership meetings of CTARS and to record the date, time and place of all proceedings
2: Be the Custodian of all documents of CTARS, other than those pertaining to the other officers of CTARS
3: Countersign as secretary of CTARS all instruments, papers, and documents when asked to do so by the board of directors
4: Keep all minutes available for the inspection of the board of directors at any of their regular business meetings and likewise avail for the inspection of the members of CTARS at every regular monthly membership meeting
5: submit a copy of the minutes of each meeting to the Public Relations officer, These minutes will be made available be to all members, upon approval by the officers and directors of the club.

I promise to do all this stuff^^^^ and more.

Back