210 build... finally

Looks good. I like the stand and canopy! I think you'll like the photons. I haven't used them, but I've been using the same leds in some diy fixtures for about 4 yeas and they work great. The photons also have a better spectrum than the radions imho.

Well its been way too long...

The tank got held up waiting on the floors to get done by a joke of a company. But the tank is in the house and plumbing is 95% done !!! Pics Coming soon

John had told me how much it was I don't recall exact but I believe it was around 350 lbs

Seeing it on the stand just gets me hyped though. Having that full 24" side view without the corner overflows taking up so much room is a beautiful thing.

Right side access door is my electrical area

The closet directly behind my tank hold my ato water (under) and the top tank is looped in through the wall with the 210 and will be used as a Frag or breeding tank in future.

Open canopy, leds.

Closer view

Leds are the reef breeders 32-W series, i am beyond pleased with them! Logan did great work for me and the lights are so clean and slim and light weight. These lights have no screen but have a wireless remote with a screen that is a Bluetooth connection to the lights so from my couch I can adjust my lights with no internet hooking up needed. And the best part is with 2 lights the lights automatically synchronized to the 1 remote I had on so its a 1 set for both lights!

Back