3 rock for sale $4/pound

gflat65

I've got a 20#, 22# and 10# rock to sell. $4/pound. If anyone needs something large, let me know, otherwise they are going in for some store credit.

BTW, it's been in a bare bottom environment (with an ASM G% skimmer) for over a year and has been running in the behind the couch 100 gallon tubs since March, so it has shedded all it is going to shed and has had very little bioload on it since March.

How did you end up with so much extra rock?

I just finished my sump and want to use some very coarse substrage in the fuge like 1/4" up to 3/4" crushed pieces to create a cryptic zone. Would you or anyone happen to have something like this?

I bought close to 200# of it with the 180... I've used all I'm going to use of that rock, so its time to move the tubs out of the living room by decree of the wife. 10# rock is sold.

Ryan,

I don't have any more small pieces. The smaller pieces I have are 1-3#, but they are going in the 20L and the soon to be upgraded 5.5 to 10 at work. No rubble type pieces, though.

lol... I'll bet Jen's po'd. U SHOULD B WHIPPED!

Would you know where i could get 1/4" up to 3/4" crushed coral/rock/shells/whatever?

Check with the LFS'. They may just throw out the smaller rubble pieces with their live rock shipments (I've heard some do, anyway). You could likely pick it up for free...

Back