300 tangs in one tank???

it's not a joke. already saw the tank last sunday he actually has 3 large tanks 600g, 500g and 400g all filled with tangs. he also has a nice shoal of adult achilles tangs with gold rim tangs.

WOW! Ill have to see that in person sometime. Even then, that seems like an awfully lot of fish in those tanks but im sure it looks very impressive.

I've actually been down there to check out some furniture. Nothing that great, actually. They're those big FO setups with plastic corals as background, ala rainforest cafe. Rainforest does it better, though. They do have a juvenile black tip shark that I thought was pretty cool.

glad i don't have a wifey... i'd be really broke. It's bad enough with one person who's obsessed.
still, 20$ for a yellow tang, that's not bad.

i wonder what these guys eat? other than spirula....

My wifes learned not to suggest fish... She knows that 99 times out of 100 there's a reason why it's not the right choice. I've still only got 5 small fish in a 100g; I can never figure out the next fish.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853260#post9853260 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stubbsz
My wifes learned not to suggest fish... She knows that 99 times out of 100 there's a reason why it's not the right choice. I've still only got 5 small fish in a 100g; I can never figure out the next fish.

Man I wish my wife learns that. She always mad when I tell her that I can't put a shark in my tank.

Back