3rd Annual Diablo Coral Swap

I have pics of his colonies of cherry pies and crazy cars...He hasn't posted a pic of his urban legend colony yet...He post in zoanthid fanatics all the time...He has his own groups on fb alot called lps lovers and stick heads...have him add you to the groups

I'll post a quick pic of the cp and cc colonies right now

I'm going to meet upwith him Iin a couple weeks to pick up pieces none of us got that day like his flaming fruit zoas and reefer revenge chalice

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-17-22-40-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-17-22-40-58.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2014-01-21-11-57-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-21-11-57-31.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
I have pics of his colonies of cherry pies and crazy cars...He hasn't posted a pic of his urban legend colony yet...He post in zoanthid fanatics all the time...He has his own groups on fb alot called lps lovers and stick heads...have him add you to the groups

I'll post a quick pic of the cp and cc colonies right now

I'm going to meet upwith him Iin a couple weeks to pick up pieces none of us got that day like his flaming fruit zoas and reefer revenge chalice

Thanks for the pics. I guess I'll wait. The The cherry pie needs to darken up and the CC has a green circle around the mouth. I'll take pics later tonight and show you what I see and its very very similar.

He sent me pics of everything to my inbox on fb...i should of screenshot everything like I usually do cause now they won't load

He also has a YouTube page...reefer831...honestly bro i have never watched anyone's video all the way thru until he sent me his links...When you have spare time I would definitely elly check out some of his videos

Just to let you guys know that half of the kryptonite watermelon chalice I got from him turned white over night...i sent him a pic and he's going to replace it free of charge

3rd Annual Diablo Coral Swap

Here are some pics of a couple pieces from the swap.

Purple(volcom) milli
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393219628.827735.jpg
Green slimmer. I heard some guy say "oh that's a tiny slimmer. When I looked in I saw it was 2 tiny skimmers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393219788.857931.jpg
And here is the garf
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393219934.836734.jpg

And of course they look way better in person.

WOW!!!!! What a turnout...............................

Let me start of with a huge thank you to the members off CVR, RARE, NVR, CRC,WCR, MARS, BAR, FRAG and all the solo reefers that came out to support the 3rd annual swap. We tallied up the head count for participants and we hit 144, that’s almost double last year. We had an amazing raffle that brought in a good amount of money that will be put to good use. The kids in Mr Rutherford class will be excited to see how much your support did for them.

When we arrived at the swap it was me, wife, wade and our Guest Thomas Brown. Were we met within minutes of people who showed up to help such as myke (sante210) Blaise, Mario, Evelyn, and David. These bisted their butts for about a solid hour before the next set of crew members arrived to help out. This next group was my dad, sister, her fiance, Sergio (saltwatersig) Robin (fingerwrinkles),and a few more im having a brain fart right now. Over all without a group like this bustin their butts we couldnt do anything like this. You guys rock!!!!

We were planning to have that many people participate this year so for everyone that worked with us as we tried to make the event run as smooth as possible, THANK YOU!!!

I want to send a special thanks to Thomas Brown for doing his magic and helping us make this a swap to remember. I also would like if you guys took a moment to locate his YouTube channel and follow. He is a stand up guy trying to do right in the hobby. Also check out Mr Rutherford class page (both links below) and check out how they use the tank for more than just eye candy for the kids.

Last but not least lets not forget every company who participated by donating those amazing prizes that a few of you were lucky enough to win....

Alga Gen
Reef Angel
Kessil
Real Reef
Sea And Reef
Coral Frenzy
Continuum
Reef Nutrition
Rods Food
Marineland
Aqua Maxx
AquariumTek
BSI
J6estersix
Hikari
Red Sea
Frag A Rack
Instant Ocean
Just one more time---------Thank you all for the support and keep and eye out on our Facebook page and website for the video from Thomas Vision Reef.

Thomas Brown

www.youtube.com/user/ThomasVisionReef

www.facebook.com/Thomasvisionreef

Mr. Rutherford Class

www.mrrutherfordisawesome.weebly.com

Back