3rd Annual Diablo Coral Swap

MAX is alot closer then MACNA...it's April 4th and 5th and alot cheaper than MACNA...thanks Jason I just might go to MAX instead

I was down until reality hit and I forgot how much work a newborn brought to the table. I still would like to go but it's all up to the wife LOL I have to make it a family event and seller her on what we can do down there ha ha ha I picture it as going down there and her and my daughters do something else for that day, while I hang out with you guys down there :)

3rd Annual Diablo Coral Swap

I was down until reality hit and I forgot how much work a newborn brought to the table. I still would like to go but it's all up to the wife LOL I have to make it a family event and seller her on what we can do down there ha ha ha I picture it as going down there and her and my daughters do something else for that day, while I hang out with you guys down there :)

Nice :) that's what I have to do if I want to go to a far off LFS. My wife says "If you wanna go to 'Your Reef' you better plan a trip to the train museum in Sac."

Congrats on the new addition. Hope everyone is recovering well.

Wait just one minute! Is that a birth announcement?

You can do better than that! :)

There has to be pictures. No pictures, didn't happen! :lol2:

Just reminded the wife about the swap this Saturday. She then asked me didn't you just go to a swap LOL Then she's probably going to be more ****ed when two boxes come to the house sometime this week. I need to sell frags to sustain this high LOL

What time do the s.r. guys wanna leave me and dragonvale were talking about stopping by colins to check out his tank in the a.m. before the swap check-in

Id like to check out Colin's tank. I'm good to leave when ever.

Are we just going to meet at your place?

Id like to check out Colin's tank. I'm good to leave when ever.

Are we just going to meet at your place?
I don't have a lot of parking at my place so it might be eaiser if I just pick everyone up. Dragonvale and I will talk and figure out our plan of action, pm me your contact info and ill give you a call later on today

Back