40g Breeder Stand + side cabinet (White RedSea Reefer Look) and 40g QT Setup

Radioheadx14

I am clearing out some of my stuff. I am planning on moving in a year to Florida, so I wont be QTing any more fish in the next year and don't want to move my tanks,

First, my 40g breeder stand $60. I built this about 3 years ago and modeled it after the white red sea reefer look. Its in good shape, but may need some touch up white paint here and there, and might need new hinges if you run a sump under it. Its made out of poplar plywood so its very strong. base is caulked to to protect seams if water spills or gets humid from sump. Price $60 due to hinges with surface rust. There are hooks on one door to hang stuff, and a dry erase board on the other. Large opening in back to allow air flow and piping/tubes/electrical.* There are also velcro in various along the back for controllers and whatnot.**

Second, The side cabinet/nano tank stand $60. I used it to hold my RO bucket, MH balast, electrical stuff, 2 Part, etc. Its the same height as the stand, same handle, etc. so it blends in. But also, its 20.25"x20.25" so it can be used as a stand for up to a 20"*cube. I'll throw in the ADJ switch board in there too.* the top flap above the switch board is a door to hide cords. I had my controller EB8 back there and used the the ADJ switches for things that didnt need hooked up to the controller like return, etc. This one is in great shape, no rust.

Third, 40g breeder QT/Hospital tank, filter, heater and a bucket of PVC pipes for shelter $50. The 40g was bought as a QT tank, so its had copper and Prazi in it. also incldes a Tunze intank filter and 150w Jager heater, and a 5g bucket of 2"ish PVC pipes for hiding spots. The 40g breeder setup in the pic with corals was the tank before I upgraded to a Redsea 450.*

I would do three sets all for $150.
Pics:*https://imgur.com/a/jLg51KP
Old Build thread with more pics:*https://www.*********.com/threads/nburgs-40g-breeder-mostly-sps-tank.334782/

Back