420 gal SPS dominant tank at three years old.

reefkeeper2

Premium Member
I haven't posted in here for at least a year and after watching my update that I just posted on YouTube I realized that my mixed reef is mostly SPS now. So I hope you folks enjoy it. Happy Birthday to my reef!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B5g6d-imruE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beautiful! I've seen pics and videos of this tank and it's always blown me away. Looks like the best room you could ever imagine!

Astounding! I remember seeing your tank probably 10 years ago when I first got into the hobby. It's looking as awesome as ever, great work!

Thanks for the video tour! Love those big colonies :) Good luck with your Zoo rebuild.

Hey Paul, still a beautiful tank.
I remember your tank from when you got your totm.
Weren't you originally using mh?
I've always been totally in love and jealous of your sun room. Dream set up!
The size of your colonies is remarkable.
I bet you don't even test nutrients do you??
But if you do, id be curious..

I only test alk. Rarely magnesium which always seems fine and occasionally iodine as I dose lugols. I've had LEDS for many years now. I started with A I Sols.

Wow, always loved this tank! Wow wish I was you friend that is a huge colony of pink lemonade!

Wow, always loved this tank! Wow wish I was you friend that is a huge colony of pink lemonade!

I used a saw to get it out. It took a while but I needed to be careful not to destabilize the arch. My friend was really happy to get it. A lot more light is now reaching that part of the tank and I still have a piece of pink lemonade on the other side of the reef so I'm happy.

Back