435 gallon in wall see through easy sps

Your tank looks to be doing great!!
Have you noticed any type of agression between the two hippo's, I only ask because I've tried the 3 hippos once and it was fine for a year or so but as they grew, one became the more agreesive and it was time to find homes for the other two.

I am selling the large blue tang because i need to lighten up my bioload
And also to reduce aggressiveness in the tank.

Mixing Fish is always a problem in my tank maybe I have too much.
Since My powder blue killed my Achilles , regal, naso and vlamingi
the My yellow tang killed my purple And smaller yellow tang
My fairy wrasses kills all the newbie.

Nice tank man!

no angelfish? cant have a monster size tank like that and not have any angels..

how thick is the acrylic? and how big is the overflow box? how many and what size drains/returns do you have? how much flow is going thru it?

just asking b/c i'm considering a 84x33x28".

Nice tank man!

no angelfish? cant have a monster size tank like that and not have any angels..

how thick is the acrylic? and how big is the overflow box? how many and what size drains/returns do you have? how much flow is going thru it?

just asking b/c i'm considering a 84x33x28".

Unfornately I killed 30 large angelfish this year alone so no more angelfish for me :(
The acrylic is only 3/4 " thick with 2 1.5" drain
About 2000 gallons from Reeflo dart

I have it made here locally
Company that made large aquariums for zoo
There customer service is not that great but the price are!

2 wavebox in action

2 wavebox in action

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlGU23Lkqik?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlGU23Lkqik?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Scotland is nice. Cold right now but not much snow yet. Carrie is doing well and learning lots about animals and medicine. We haven't set up a fish tank yet. It turned out to be too expensive. I might set up a fresh water planted tank this winter. I really want to use that led light I made!!!

The DIY LEDs was sweet !
It's cold here too but not as bad.

I start collecting acans because of you but 2 of my favorite got stung when the large hammer fell of it :(
So far I had 10 in my collection and 4 chalices

I will take more pictures tomorrow :)

Sounds great. I'm glad you are getting into acans. They are pretty awesome. My psychedelic kuos seem to be doing fine (at least the last time I check with my folks). When I get back I'll make a frag for you.

Thanks and happy birthday !
My Oregon mummy is doing great until I add more lighting
Because my par in the sandbed is over 250 so I move it to partially shaded whet it gets 150
Its doing better now.

Also have official frag tank for the club
I need to post the picture in our website soon!

Back