435 gallon in wall see through easy sps

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My future citizen from a reefer that have him for 6 months it eats mysis but I am training it to eat pellets.
3e968717.jpg

The idols have a little Ick from previous owner that I just found out.
I thought its because of the stress from the transport but it looks great when it was in his tank when I was talking to him with FaceTime :(
He is with the cleaner wrasse on qt without medication and doing well at the moment.

Great looking tank!.So healthy and clean..Sorry to hear about the idol with ich..

Are idols ok with corals?..ive been told they like to munch but cant help looking at them as they are such i nice fish along side the tangs

Good luck with getting the ich under control

Ick wipe out my tank last year
Lose countless fish specially large angels despite of a long qt and going fallow ( more than 2 month ) ick still show up in the tank But with the addition of ozone it control the outbreak.

As far as the idols it's like an angel it might munch of lps and softies specially acans and zoa but I have a nano set up for all of my acans and zoa

ih really is nasty..ive known reefers over here give up over it as it wiped out everything in the tank..Its aso weird as my regal gets it once a month but nothing else in the tank gets affected..I bought my tank from a fellow reefer who told me all the fish are 6years plus... do fish get immune to it?:crazy1:

Wish you all the best..your still in the game after being wiped out so respect to you:beer:

Thanks
Last year was the worst year ever
30 large angels, 20+ tangs and 10+ expensive wrasse on multiple system.

Hopefully this year will be better:)

Back