600 gallon Acrylic and Glass Reef Construction.

You just called lynn english!!!!!!!!!!! You just brought thunder down on yourself, lol.

Lynn is from Scotland!

Yup Yup

Yup Yup

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12972556#post12972556 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnsnams
sorry sorry....all i know is there both great people...

I agree with that!

:D

LL

Now now children- play nice.

Yes I am in Spain, Santiago de Compostella to be exact. I am returning in a few days and hopefully will be going to get the new tank on the 26th.

Thats when all the fun begins.

--------and Lynn is most definitely Scottish.......

thank you agin for the metal halides...i got them in and my blue monti cap frag started grabbing the rock i set it next to now..and my candy canes love it..

WEll things have been moving along.....

I have the new improved head for the reeflo 250 skimmer. This is much larger than the older head and leads to an increased water-air contact time. This helps remove more protein and organics. The foam from this improved set up is really very thick and doesnt collapse down at all.

heres a pic:

Side by side comparison..

DSC_0526.jpg

This makes me wonder.. how long will it take now before I want to upgrade bigger than a 150gal ......
We haven't stocked it yet, lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13019230#post13019230 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by happysak
So you decide to keep skimmer:D

For now..........

The cost of the newer skimmer would pretty much wipe my funds out....and I have a lot more to buy to get this running.

I di buy another barracuda pump. I will have 2 closed loops each with a baracuda running. Should help with the water flow.

P.

OOOOOOH MY GOSH,,,, LOL

Would that little reeflo be available for my 29 biocube?????

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13019217#post13019217 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pwhitby
DSC_0526.jpg

So rather than clean your skimmer, you just buy a new riser & cup? Lazy man. I see you bought a bigger one so it can hold more goo. How big is the next one going to be? A year's worth? ;)

I was thinking of going to a Volcano skimmer. These hold around 100g water and are about 5-6 feet tall. The reason for wanting to do this is that they are superb skimmers and would allow for far greater oxygen exchange, nutrient removal and ORP stability.

I may still do so, at a later date.

Paul.

Back