7095 controller

eburgiss

my "moon light" has stopped working. the controller is 14 months old. the night time mode will not work as a result. solution?

thanks in advance.

You need to send the controller in so Roger or Rodney can replace the moon light and sensor for you. The Moonlight is permanently attached

Yes, if you send it in, I will solder in a new moonlight, however I am out of replacements for a couple weeks so please wait to send it until I have the part.

Please wait to send it, I would prefer to keep it as short as possible and right now I have no photocell/ LED assemblies. If you remind me next week I should at least have an ETA or a tracking number.

Hi Roger -
My 7095's moonlight/sensor has also failed.
I am quite comfortable with soldering, so don't mind doing the job DIY.
Can I just order the 7094.050 and cut the pigtail off? Are the wires within the replacement color coded the same as the original without the pigtail?

The 7094.050 will not work, it is a photocell only with no moonlight. I would open the controller first and double check that you are comfortable with the work involved as the wires are quite small and you need a fine point tip. Additionally, controllers made in the last year have a quick connector so no soldering is required.

Is there a trade-in program then?
I don't think I want to run the system without my tunzes for a the time while I wait for the repair. :twitch:

You don't need the controller to keep the pumps running and the down time would be very minimal, From VA to TX would take 3-4 days, 1-2 days for the repair and 3-4 days back. Including a weekend in the middle, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks total.

Roger,
Thanks for the very prompt turn-around on my repair.
I received the controller back, and everything is working fine.

Once again, you prove why Tunze is worth every penny!
Fantastic support after the sale, and great equipment.

:thumbsup:

Back