75g full setup

stealthbimmer

I am moving out in June, so unfortunately my tank has to go. It is a 75g w/stand. The stand is painted dark red to match the color of my room, but could easily be painted back to black,or whatever color you want. It is an established saltwater setup. It has been up and running for just over 2 years. Like I said I am moving out, and I just don't have the room for the tank.
Included:
75g tank
Stand
HOB dual protein skimmer
~50 lbs of live rock
2 clown fish
1 clarki clown
1 honeycomb puffer
1 foxface lo
1 chocolate chip starfish
various inverts
1 MH light*.... Something is wrong with it. It stopped working one day,but I do not know why. It is still getting power to the bulb, but no light...tried changing bulbs with no luck. So I have 4 bulbs included with various temps. Maybe the ballast is shot? Im not sure, but you can have it.
1/2 bucket of salt
couple powerhead
all other random stuff I have in the stand

I would really like to see the whole setup go as one. All the fish get along great, and I have had not problems. But, if it comes to it, I will sell in parts. It has been a great hobby, but it is just not going to be feasible in my new place. The tank is on the second floor, I can help get it outside...but I am not responsible for it. If you decide to purchase you need to provide transportation for everything. I am not sure how to go about moving such a setup, since I moved it while it was all empty.

I know I am forgetting stuff, shoot me and email at stealthbimmer@yahoo.com , or give me a call if you are interested 262-894-5258.

I had someone come buy 35lbs of rock, the pic is before the rock was taken.

Back