90 Gal. update

Henry
I happen to have a nice Frag of candies sitting on my frag rack right now. Let me know, you are more than welcome to it.

Jet

tank update

tank update

Well finally got a good pic of my sump and I finally finished my room downstairs so here's some pics.
DSC02489.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02488.jpg
[/IMG]

3 month pics

3 month pics

It's only been three months but what the heck I figured i'd post some pics.Everything has started to take off since I got the parameters settled down.I did lose a few more corals after setting up the tank but,everything that survived is doing well.
sidetankshot.jpg
[/IMG]
centershot.jpg
[/IMG]
leftfront.jpg
[/IMG]
RedTableAcro.jpg
[/IMG]
A.Nana.jpg
[/IMG]
BottleBrush.jpg
[/IMG] Thanks for looking.

No couldn't swing it right now ended up having to replace the water pump on my car yesterday.I got that bottle brush and a couple of other pieces from Marine Oasis.

Nice framing in on the aquarium, hope mine looks that good when we get done with it.

Nice touch the little fishes painted above it also.

Thanks for looking and for the feedback.Im hoping when I post pics again(3 mos.) the tank will look a little more grown in.Right now everything is growing at a pretty good rate and i'm hoping once I get my RO/DI unit (coming ups next week)that things will look even better.Jeff ,glad you got your skimmer situation all situated i'll give you a call sometime tomorrow.

Back