90 Gallon Break Down Sale - Coral/Fish/Equipment/Tank/Stand/Canopy

Thanks vorog. It is a really nice strain. A very vibrant purple. Sometimes I get 1/2" polyp extension. Pretty incredible.

One thing I like about this coral is it's perfect for side point of view of an aquarium. Unlike some species like tabling acros where their true beauty is only visible from above.

Last edited:
I'll take the Hawkins. Is it blue in person or pink?

The mother colony(not pictured) and mini colony are spoken for pickup tomorrow. You're next in line. It's blue, the mini colony was shaded and the camera picked up some red led. If the mother colony is purchased tomorrow I will ask the buyer to contact you on here.

The mother colony(not pictured) and mini colony are spoken for pickup tomorrow. You're next in line. It's blue, the mini colony was shaded and the camera picked up some red led. If the mother colony is purchased tomorrow I will ask the buyer to contact you on here.

Okay thanks.

Giant purple monti sold.

I'll get some new stuff listed this afternoon as a few people clear out some corals. Tank is starting to look barren. :/

All fish are spoken for. If that falls through I will get them posted as well.

I've been told these have come down in price with a more abundant supply. I'll do $150 firm. Anything less and I'll just have someone hold it for the upgrade. There are 4 heads on this guy and he's been rock sold. Never had any issues with him.

Huge Multi Head Aussie Lobophylia. Hurts to sell this piece. :( $200
attachment.php

I've got various other frags. $10,$15,$20.

Zoanthids (Orange oxide, watermelon, wild blue, etc.)
Orange and green encrusting psammacora
Forest fire digi
Setosa
Horrida
Mind trick montipora
Green Stylophora
Galaxia
Green plate
Etc....

Things are clearing out. Come and get it.

Here's what's left.

Forest fire digi $10
Digi $10
Jason Fox Green Branching Psammacora $20
Green Bubble $20
Mind trick monti $10
Cali tort $10
Setosa $10
Green Pavona $10
Green Horrida $10
6" purple monti plate $20
3 Big Green rhodactis mushrooms $5
Watermelon Zoas ~10 polyps $10

Maroon Brittle star $10
Banded Serpent Star $10
Coral Banded Shrimp $10
Blood Shrimp $15

There may be some other odds and ends floating around.

I also will have a few rocks with a ton of zoas and a maroon and yellow feather duster. And another rock with a giant Galaxia. Some free Xenia, Kenya tree, green toadstools, etc.

What color is the cali tort? Also interested in the zoa rock (depending on price and whats on it) and the watermelon zoas.

What color is the cali tort? Also interested in the zoa rock (depending on price and whats on it) and the watermelon zoas.

I'll take some pics tomorrow....

Man, I'm just sitting here depressed and excited at the same time. My once beautiful reef is like a desert. But, the new reef brings a lot to look forward to.

I'll take some pics tomorrow....

Man, I'm just sitting here depressed and excited at the same time. My once beautiful reef is like a desert. But, the new reef brings a lot to look forward to.

Just walk out in your garage and visualize what the new "beast" will become :). It will be all ok James :). I'll have a bunch of your stuff available when you get ready!

Back