90 Gallon Break Down Sale - Coral/Fish/Equipment/Tank/Stand/Canopy

Mike, I have to say, you are a great dude. I hope we can work together building our reefs to an amazing status. I've read about the days when reefers would make sure their buddies shared corals amongst each other to ensure survival of different species... I will make an effort to try and get you some of what ever new additions I find when I get the new tank up and running. I appreciate you holding some of my favorite corals. :)

can you pm me you address so i can come by and check it out, thanks... looking to come by today after work if possible

If all goes as planned the tank is being emptied Sunday. I still have some corals left. Post #56 is still accurate as of this post.

100 lbs of live rock and whatever corals fragments are encrusted on them $100.

The rock is epoxied together, but can be broke down. Obviously it fits at least a 4 foot by 18" foot print perfectly. I have several pieces of dry rock that I'll throw in with the 100 lbs. Anyone is welcomed to the sand too. Fiji pink. Super clean thanks to the diamond goby. I never once experienced any form of algae or Cyanobacteria in this tank.

From there I will begin to list the equipment and finally the tank stand and canopy. I think many who have seen the furniture would agree that it's top notch.

Old picture, but you can see how it's aquascaped together. It's pretty much 3 sections and two base rocks. Making it possible to add and remove the structure.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can pickup the two Monti's you have left on Friday afternoon if that works.
I'll pm you my number to text / call to confirm.

~ Tony

Back