90 Gallon Tank and Stand for Sale

I should of been taking a lot of pics and started a new tank thread but it's pretty late for that...

my story exactly, was in such a rush, didnt take any pictures, did you paint the stand or refinish it, either way will look great, awesome tank.

Sorry Sam that was the longest day of stress that I wanted to have ....I couldn't fit anymore stuff in my living room so having many offers for any extra help was not possible ...about 11am I was starting to ask myself why did I do this ....once I got the water in the tank I had a small leak under The tank that was an easy fix it was one of the unions...then doing a fail safe power outage test I realized that when the power would go out water would quickly siphon back down and overflow a lot of water out of the sump thank god it's in the garage and didn't actually overflow I caught it in time ..fix for that was a longer stand pipe in the overflow box I will get some pics soon and the stand I painted and built some electrical boxes on both sides...

bump, sounded like my last transfer, last one for me for quite a while, in the end it will be worth it.

I feel the same way ....I just hope my corals will recover some still look angry ...The storage tank water that I housed them in for the transfer quickly dropped to 74 degrees while my a.c. was keeping me cool it was not so good for the corals ...I didn't notice until it was around 6 hours later when I was putting everyone back in ....

looks like a beautiful Sailfin tang, not sure if he/she is avail but definitely looking for a Lg/XL Desjardini

$250.00

Attachments

• IMG_20150903_205840.jpg
    IMG_20150903_205840.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
Back