A few complimentary pics!

ScallopKing

A few pics of my system! Sean.

img04484qe.jpg

img04464kf.jpg

img04520bz.jpg

img04498um.jpg

Cont. to next post. Sean.

I also have to get some pics of my new frag/propagation system too!

gemini aquarius(t) - Thanks! I've been having some problems with them and cannot 100% point to the leathers. Been trying to sell them off slowly just in case. Sean.

The light is good, I took out the 3 MH and sold the hood and PC back, used the money to buy three spinder reflectors. Since the hood couldn't fit my canopy and it has to be sitting ontop of the canopy, total of 18-20" above the water line.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499115#post7499115 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seamist
The light is good, I took out the 3 MH and sold the hood and PC back, used the money to buy three spinder reflectors. Since the hood couldn't fit my canopy and it has to be sitting ontop of the canopy, total of 18-20" above the water line.

Okay. now that's resourceful! Not that it matters now but did you make any money off it?

I paid $350 for your set up, I sold the Hood with Mh moguls/PC bulbs/ PC ballast for $200.
I then spend almost $150 for the 3 brand new reflectors w/mogul socket. So I end up paying $300 total for 3 x 175 MH with individual reflectors, I am not making any money off it, just save me 50.00 over all for the set up.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the ETSS skimmer output have to be above the water level for it to work. I have mine set up above water line and everytime the out put is underwater, the skimmer make loud noise and there is no bubble in the clear chamber.

Sorry seamist - I forgot you posted and were waiting for me to respond. Sound like to me the level in the first part of the skimmer neck is not high enough. Do you have a gate valve on your output? If so, try closing that to increase the level in the skimmer neck that way it stays above the water line. Sean.

Back