A year later..........

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8083801#post8083801 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Thanks Greg. I have been using the Canon Rebel XT with just the standard lense. Still learning to use the camera. I did find the time to make a photobox for the top-down shots recently. I would love to get a macro lense for some serious closeups.
Sweet, I just got the same camera but have not really taken the time to take pics of the tank. Kenny if you have the time, please pm me the settings that you are using to take the shots.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8084079#post8084079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Sweet, I just got the same camera but have not really taken the time to take pics of the tank. Kenny if you have the time, please pm me the settings that you are using to take the shots.

Kenny, thats awesome coral growth, not long ago you posted your tank crash. Glad you kept going. Nice tank.;)

Greg Ive been dying to see an update of your tank man.:smokin:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8084079#post8084079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll

I love that camera. I got it to take pix of my kids b/c they move so fast and most point and shoot pix come out blurry. Of course it's also good for taking pix of the tank :D Let me check it out tonight to see the camera settings I am using and I'll let you know. I am still learning how to use the camera to take better photographs.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8083781#post8083781 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
What's up Clint. Yes, I do have a blue thumb, but only one. The other one is A black thumb and I try to keep it out of the tank as much as possible. You are the coral king and can do anything, but I have a blue thumb and can grow anything :lol:

BTW, how are all the frags doing?

Lol :p

Frags are hanging in there and showing some growth. Just finding time to even look at them in the frag tank let alone daily maintenance is hard to do. In the "new to the hobby forum", there should be a sticky on not having kids if you plan to be a hardcore reefer :lol: :lol: :rollface: .

Take care brotha...

Clint

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8084481#post8084481 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saurus
Lol :p

Frags are hanging in there and showing some growth. Just finding time to even look at them in the frag tank let alone daily maintenance is hard to do. In the "new to the hobby forum", there should be a sticky on not having kids if you plan to be a hardcore reefer :lol: :lol: :rollface: .

Take care brotha...

Clint

Why do you think I only have a 30G tank as opposed to your 30000000G :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8084568#post8084568 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Why do you think I only have a 30G tank as opposed to your 30000000G :D

I wish!!!! :rolleyes:

You are responsible for my 1 month old 20 gallon glass m-tank. Now I can spend my working hours on my new tank :D . Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers,

Clint

It's very nice looking tank, Kenny. Whatever you did, keep doing it the same. It looks like it's time to go bigger btw.

Good job,

Loc

wow kenny i am glad you are still in the game bro. your tank is looking sweet!!! by the color you are getting on your corals you are doing a great job!! keep it up man. you do need to go bigger on the tank though lol...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8085519#post8085519 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saurus
I wish!!!! :rolleyes:

You are responsible for my 1 month old 20 gallon glass m-tank. Now I can spend my working hours on my new tank :D . Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers,

Clint

Well, now at least your work day is more interesting ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8086383#post8086383 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
It's very nice looking tank, Kenny. Whatever you did, keep doing it the same. It looks like it's time to go bigger btw.

Good job,

Loc

Thanks Loc. All this growth happened when the I couldn't get my Ca level above 325 ppm. I have just recently added a Ca reactor. Does that mean I should take it off then? j/k :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8087005#post8087005 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SOREVIV476
wow kenny i am glad you are still in the game bro. your tank is looking sweet!!! by the color you are getting on your corals you are doing a great job!! keep it up man. you do need to go bigger on the tank though lol...

What's up Richard. Bigger tank? You should talk bro. You got a couple of little ones. Tell me you got time for a bigger tank :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8089316#post8089316 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Old Yeller Tang
Keep up the good work, Kenny!:thumbsup:

Thanks Roland. It was a tough (and very expensive) first year but it's well worth it. Who would've thunk that a little 30G reef tank would cost so much :eek2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8101503#post8101503 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Kenny, any update on those camera settings?

Sorry Greg. My 2 year old has been sick this week and my nights have been busy taking care of him. I should have more time this weekend to check the camera settings and PM you then.

Back