AC III User Name Password

rj ripetide

I have a ACIII ....I had to reset my computer and install new virus protection, in doing so I lost my saved user name and password to log on thru aqua notes. How do I reset these or retrieve them?
Thanks for any help!
Rj

you set them on the unit, in the net setup menu. default was like admin/1234 or something, cant remember, but you can check it on the unit

The unit is set to default
admin 1234
The pop up comes back up with empty password and after three tries it gives message 401 Unauthorized
Any other suggestions???

Update on problem....

I rebooted ACIII controller was able to log in. Now one set of lights keeps turning off and on. I checked program editor and found a completely program then what I had. Any ideas on how this happened? Was there any default programs written into the controller from factory? I never saved a copy of my program now I have to rewrite it. before my tank crashes.
Any ideas on how to retrieve m y old one?

there is a default program in there, very limited function, might be controlling your lights off a heater signal or something... got to rewrite it if you didnt save it elsewhere.

The program has to pass all syntax/error checking before the controller is updated. I suspect that there was some error, and that it is why it wasn't saved.

Curt

Back