Acan ID Please

raoul

My husband brought this home for me last night and all he knows is it's an Acan of some sort. I already have two other Acans that were id'd as echinata and this one looks different. My guess is Acan lord, what do you guys think?

If you need a different pic just let me know.

This is the beginings of my acan garden :)

TIA!!

don't keep the lord to close to the echinata, they will sting it, looks good how you have it

Thanks for the heads up on the stinging (and confirming ID). That was another question I had. Can I keep the echinata's near each other or will they sting each other too? I had really good luck getting my first echinata to do well in this area so I've placed them here for now, when they start growing I'll probably spread them out a little bit.
We've got these three things plus another 3 types of brains in the tank so we're begining to call this the smart tank :)

I keep my echinatas and subechinatas next to each other without problems so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if I looked at the tank one day and there was a war going on. One of my echinatas has eaten a Favites as well as anything that my stupid Damsel decides to knock over onto it.

Back