Acrylic FS

CrazyEyes

I have some acrylic leftover from previous projects that I just don't need anymore. It's all 1/4" clear extruded.

3 - 17" x 17"
2 - 17" x 16.5"
1 - 72" x 14"

Looking to get $100 OBO

You might want to keep that acrylic. I feel another project coming. I'm sending you a text in a few.

So the wife reminded me this morning that we have to tent the house at the end of the month. Therefore, the new project is officially on hold for now. If anyone wants the acrylic, it is up for sale. Did not want people to shy away from buying it because of my previous post.

GLWS Mike

Just wanted to add, if anyone needs/wants a sump, nano cube or anything else made from acrylic that can be made from these pieces just shoot me a PM about what you have in mind and we can work something out.

I highly recommend Mike. If you guys recall, a while back I was looking for a custom reservoir where I could use one side for ATO water and the other side as a salt water mixing station. Well... Mike took the task and he did a fantastic job with it.

I ran an RODI line through the attic into the reservoir with a float valve and got rid of all my buckets. No more hauling buckets full of water to mix salt water or to refill the ATO.

Now, when I see the water level 1/4 of the reservoir, I ask the wife to turn on a valve in the laundry room and grab me a beer on the way back and I am done. LOL

I will post some pictures, as well as my design of the semi-automatic water change system using this reservoir later tonight.

Thank you Mike for a fantastic job!

Thanks for the shout out Manny. Here is the reservoir I built for him, I wish I had a pic of it after I finished the lids, but I was literally up until 4am making sure they fit and when I was done I fell right asleep.

Here is a ghost replica I built for another member.

The same person I built the overflow for I built this sump for.

Another sump I built for one of my many builds that got sold.

And lastly, the first sump I ever built, which was also part of another build that got sold.

As promised guys. These are some of the pictures I took of the reservoir before setting it up and the design I made for the semi auto water change. All this is done from my phone. All I do is put salt into the right container and click a few buttons on my phone.

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Mike - Going to need a custom size dosing container and ATO reservoir to match the sump - I am slowly but surely getting the pieces together for that project. let me know when you feel like playing with acrylic again!

Back