Ahhhhh..... A place for a Ricordea Junkie!

More Rics...

More Rics...

Here is some more I have:
rics.jpg

Close-up 1
rics2.jpg

Close-up 2
rics3.jpg

YUMA
green_yuma.jpg

Thanks!

Anemone said:
Jummy,

What color is that second one when it expands?

Kevin

Kevin.....I cut that one in half with razor :D That yuma is about the size of a nickle right now. I have some larger polyps of those in my nano cube and it's hard to describe the color ......as you can see in that picture they are a few different colors showing up. :) So to answer you question....I don't know. :lol: I always like the person who asked the " what color are they question" to tell me what color does the picture look ? ;) That color question just gets me everytime :D

I'll send you that one if you want once it heals a bit more. I'm sure you have something to trade :)

Jimmy

tcup said:
wheredid you get the gorgeous reds bergsy?

hiya's and thank you.

welcome to reef central!!!

i got those (and all my unique yuma's) from my lfs...fish collection in placentia, ca.

the owner and i have a great relationship and he always holds to cool stuff and lets me look at it to see if i want it before letting it go in the for sale display.

call jimmy up!

714 524 7109

i think thats the number (from memory).

jcigar,

nice yuma...

i had the one you pictured and a hot pink with a blue rim.

both didnt make it.

i noticed that both were the ones with the colored rings. do you find that they seem to fungus more?

all my solids and multicolors are strong...

bergzy said:
jcigar,

nice yuma...

i had the one you pictured and a hot pink with a blue rim.

both didn't make it.

i noticed that both were the ones with the colored rings. do you find that they seem to fungus more?

all my solids and multicolors are strong...

I had that Yuma for about 16 months now. I fragged it recently and sold one to a local reefer. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse $150. :) As far as a fungus problem...haven't had a problem yet. I guess I've been pretty lucky so far. I did loose a couple orange ones recently that I picked up at a pretty nice price but just slimed up on my....not sure why this happens.

Jimmy

hi jimmy,

yeah...i would say that unique ricordea goes for more than a lot of unique sps.

i also have been offered major $$$ for some of my yumas but i just love 'em too much to let them go.

i just recently sold a red yuma rock with 10+ polyps for, what i considered to be, a bargain. but the reefer seemed really happy to get it. i will not do that again. :(

keep showing the rics!

see ya's!

bergzy...your collection is sweet !

Creetin...awsome yuma !

Here's a new on I got last night :)

bluesshow1.jpg

This one to...great greens with purple rims. :) Picture stinks but you get the idea.

greenprprim.jpg

Back