All i want for x mas ???

A BLONDE, BRUNETTE, RED HEAD, woman!! Don't care in which order. I already have the Morena. Just need the rest baby!!! They call me, "the ladies man!". Orrale!

X-mas x-mas... what I want for xmas is to be able to walk normal again, 2006 bmw don't matter what series, for deehz to bust out with the furry wall and the jeffreys, and of course a colorful tank with corals and fish.

Is that the only thing you bid on? good to hear you finally got it, how much did it set you back?

36.00 before shipping. The torch is the last coral I actually wanted from the start so I'm done unless something catches my eye.

Until my frag tank is up and running then ill end up trying to buy one frag of everything.

just got myself a present, a canon rebel eos t1i new pics of tank coming soon, haha. eric need to get pics of yours if you like. camera is pretty bad a$$

From the jmait769 family to yours - We hope Christmas Day, in every way, be wonderful for you, and may the New Year bring you everything you'd like it to! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

109.gif

Jay

no one responded eric. well i got my 60 should be here friday. eric got his sump and skimmer. dont know how hanso did with a blonde. so i guess we do need an update from the rest of ya.

I guess everybody else got Coal for Christmas! LOL! You Naughty people.

(I am on my first official day of spring break and I already dont know what to do with myself)

I got a brunette, hot!!!!!!! Well, my gift was going to be an iPad but waited for the new release. Plus, i was in limbo in selling the tank so i didnt want to get anything for it just in case I did sell it. In Phx right now looking for a house and goodness the local talent here is of the charts hot!!!

I got a brunette, hot!!!!!!! Well, my gift was going to be an iPad but waited for the new release. Plus, i was in limbo in selling the tank so i didnt want to get anything for it just in case I did sell it. In Phx right now looking for a house and goodness the local talent here is of the charts hot!!!

Married Right ???? haha

Back