AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

When ready for rock, fill out online order form and we can do this asap!

sea ya
Richard TBS:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

Hi Richard - I'd like to order 6 or 8 larger pieces, around 18"x18"x18" each. No they don't need to be perfect cube shapes! :)

Do you have pieces around this size in stock and can you give me a rough idea what a piece that size would weigh? On the order form how should I indicate that I want "pieces" and that you can back into the weight?

TIA - Tom

Alaska...everything cost more!

Alaska...everything cost more!

I have sent many a Package to ANC....but as you know everything cost more there, including air freight.
Last Package I sent it cost $1.65 a pound for freight. A 75 package is going to weigh about 225#...first shipment....and about 180# second shipment.

But there is good service for ANC.....I ship it in the morning, you get it around 8pm that night!

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :rollface::rollface::rollface:

Just received an order of this rock and it is exactly as advertised. Very nice stuff!

Really easy to stack and piece together, my 4 year old was making caves.

Another quote

Another quote

Been in the hobby for a number of years and I have yet to see a bad word about you or your business. I'm starting up a 220 and 55 with a shared 55 sump (330 total gallons) I'm thinking I'll start with 150 lbs of live to seed and cycle and order some more later to finish off. Looking for shipping charges to 56258. Thanks for all you do!
TW

Been in the hobby for a number of years and I have yet to see a bad word about you or your business. I'm starting up a 220 and 55 with a shared 55 sump (330 total gallons) I'm thinking I'll start with 150 lbs of live to seed and cycle and order some more later to finish off. Looking for shipping charges to 56258. Thanks for all you do!
TW

Hiya

Thanks for the good words..

pm me your complete addy...for quote....

and live rock, or dry rock?

sea ya
Richard TBS

Richard,

How much to ship the 65 lbs "Package" to Dallas TX.

Hey Richard,

I know you are a busy man, but I was wondering if you think you will be able to find some time to answer my question, I'm trying to figure out approx totals on what this purchase is going to cost me and shipping is a large part of the equation, thanks.

Hey Richard,

I know you are a busy man, but I was wondering if you think you will be able to find some time to answer my question, I'm trying to figure out approx totals on what this purchase is going to cost me and shipping is a large part of the equation, thanks.

Shipping DAL easy....Southwest airlines...direct flight!

cost about $60 per 100 pounds...

a 65 package will weigh about 180 pounds part one...part two about 120 pounds...
Richard TBS

Thanks Richard, have the money for the rock now, waiting on my sump so should only be a couple more weeks. As soon as I put water in the tank I will order the rock.

Rock hits the bottom, again

Rock hits the bottom, again

3150 pounds of rock hit the bottom of the Gulf today...and another 3150 is on the boat right now, ready to hit the bottom tomorrow.

Gotta love 85 degrees, and flat calm ocean on Nov. 23rd 2010!

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

This was all amazing rock, and a in a few years....in your tank!

Richard TBS:spin1::spin1::spin1:

Back