AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

Rock bottom!

Rock bottom!

Another amazing day on the gulf of Mexico yesterday. 86 degrees, flat calm like a lake and so clear I could see the rock as it hit the bottom.

To answer your question of how I pilot the boat...I leave just enough room to stand behind the wheel and operate the throttle!

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Richard TBS:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

Richard, I have a minumest tank but in about a month I will be setting up a bi level 75 gallon refugium. Do you have rubble sized live rock with lots of live on it, especially sponges, I can use for my refugium? I will only need about 25-30 pounds.

Thanks,
Mark

Richard,
I'm brand new to the hobby and have been studiously doing research before I start my tank (JBJ Nano Cube 28g). One of the easiest decisions for me is go with your company for the live rock, substrate and "cleaning crew." It is quite evident you provide a great service and I am happy that the live rock is aquacultured in the good ol' US of A!
I'll be sending in my order for 50 lbs of rock soon!!

Patience is clearly the toughest part of this hobby!

Question for you -- out of curiousity -- how do you keep track of which areas of your farm need to be planted and which can be harvested? GPS and databases?
Jeff

Richard,
I'm brand new to the hobby and have been studiously doing research before I start my tank (JBJ Nano Cube 28g). One of the easiest decisions for me is go with your company for the live rock, substrate and "cleaning crew." It is quite evident you provide a great service and I am happy that the live rock is aquacultured in the good ol' US of A!
I'll be sending in my order for 50 lbs of rock soon!!

Patience is clearly the toughest part of this hobby!

Question for you -- out of curiousity -- how do you keep track of which areas of your farm need to be planted and which can be harvested? GPS and databases?
Jeff

Lets just say...after 20 years diving the five acre lease...I know every inch of the bottom!

Richard TBS:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

I have a couple of questions I have a 75 Gal and only looking to put about 100 lbs total in it what would be a good mix of dry n auqacured does it mater if order it separate or is it better shipped at same time all to airport or dry to my door wet to airport andwhat the rate to 23116 or Richmond international airport no rush its taken 5yrs just to get to this point and a lot of set backs but from what I can tell dealing with you juust might be the easy part to give my thoughts. I was thinking something like 70lbs dry 30lbs. wet

I have a couple of questions I have a 75 Gal and only looking to put about 100 lbs total in it what would be a good mix of dry n auqacured does it mater if order it separate or is it better shipped at same time all to airport or dry to my door wet to airport andwhat the rate to 23116 or Richmond international airport no rush its taken 5yrs just to get to this point and a lot of set backs but from what I can tell dealing with you juust might be the easy part to give my thoughts. I was thinking something like 70lbs dry 30lbs. wet

What you are thinking will work, but why not just go with all live rock?

or a Package deal, and get everything you need to set up and have a happy tank!

http://tbsaltwater.com/thepackage/index.html

Richard TBS:spin1::spin1::spin1:

id love to the package is awesome and you provide a great service i had made up my mind to buy from your company 4 yrs ago ive looked all over the internet and countless lfs for quality/price but thats what it all comes down to in my first post i said id like 100 lbs total.total price of the package 55gal 110lbs rock$690 for as i can tell 70lbs dry 30 wet with tax roughly $325 shipping still not understanding completely $110 minimum shipping lets just say $450 total for what i want.i dont use sand in my tanks and im not sure how much shipping is on the 55 gal package but with all the water im not sure what it weighs but i can imagine close to $900 with shipping i under stand that for the money the package cant be beat for what you get and that i will have to in the end buy all that stuff anyway but its on a budget or not at all my area code is 23116 can you give me rough estimate would it all be shipped to airport or dry to door wet to airport richmond international
by the way im origionally from clearwater the gulf can be nasty at times hope she calms out for you

id love to the package is awesome and you provide a great service i had made up my mind to buy from your company 4 yrs ago ive looked all over the internet and countless lfs for quality/price

Awesome....repeat customers make me very happy!

but thats what it all comes down to in my first post i said id like 100 lbs total.total price of the package 55gal 110lbs rock$690 for as i can tell 70lbs dry 30 wet with tax roughly $325 shipping still not understanding completely $110 minimum shipping lets just say $450 total for what i want.i dont use sand in my tanks and im not sure how much shipping is on the 55 gal package but with all the water im not sure what it weighs but i can imagine close to $900 with shipping i under stand that for the money the package cant be beat for what you get and that i will have to in the end buy all that stuff anyway but its on a budget......

Well how about this....is my policy for repeat customers....to get the Package pricing on whatever they need for a refresher....so...make your wish list..and I will fix you up!

or not at all my area code is 23116 can you give me rough estimate would it all be shipped to airport or dry to door wet to airport richmond international

Shipping is about $75 per 100 pounds to RIC.....great service with Southwest
And about the same via fed ex ground to your door....

by the way im originally from clearwater the gulf can be nasty at times hope she calms out for you

and I was right out front of your beach yesterday, was a pretty nice day, only two foot of vis...and two foot seas....but today.....went to 4-6...and 36 gusts....ahhhh the gulf in the wintertime, gotta love it!

and when you are ready ...fill out online order form with comments!

sea ya
Richard TBS:spin1::spin1::spin1:

is there a minimum order on dry rock and live rock?
can you pick me some big pieces on the dry rock?
is there a special pricing on the big pieces?
how much is shipping to the other side of tampa- i'm in melbourne 32934?
are you going to ship them together?

is there a minimum order on dry rock and live rock?

no minimum.
can you pick me some big pieces on the dry rock?

absolutely!
is there a special pricing on the big pieces?

all the same price..

how much is shipping to the other side of tampa- i'm in melbourne 32934?

el cheepo...fed ex ground...depends on the weight..
are you going to ship them together?

can do!

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface::rollface::rollface:

Ox
I did the local pickup it was quick and easy. I will be picking up more. I highly recommend it if you live locally.

Next time....

Next time....

Ox
I did the local pickup it was quick and easy. I will be picking up more. I highly recommend it if you live locally.

Hey Randy,

Thanks, but I managed to get lucky this time and a friend gave me a bunch from a tank he was taking down. I did just get a larger tank, so I still may need more.

Now if I could just find a friend that doesn't need a 250w Metal Halide.... :)

Back