AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

Ready to go

Ready to go

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15167372#post15167372 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aquaboy620
I have a 240 gallon that I want to change the look and I am interested in knowing if I have to cure the rock before I put it in my DT. I have a lot of inhabitants in there and don't want to damage anything with adding new rock.

Rock is ready to go in the tank!

Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Just wondering if you have any rock/rocks 1-3 that i could stand on end or stack to make a tall column. I would like a free standing pillar like structure in the frint left of my tank that would be about 2/3 to hight of the tank. so about 12 inches high! Please tank a look and tell me if you think this can be done with some of your dry rock.

Yes!

Yes!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15194822#post15194822 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by darknessheir
Just wondering if you have any rock/rocks 1-3 that i could stand on end or stack to make a tall column. I would like a free standing pillar like structure in the frint left of my tank that would be about 2/3 to hight of the tank. so about 12 inches high! Please tank a look and tell me if you think this can be done with some of your dry rock.

Sure do.....this rock stacks real easily!

Use the online order form, with comments!

sea ya
Richard TBS

www.tbsaltwater.com

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this question, as it isn't strictly about your rock (though I do want that too!)

I notice that a mantis shrimp is pretty cheap as a normal item, but much more expensive when delivered to your door. What is the difference? If I order a good amount of rock and sand and add a shrimp in, do I get the cheaper price?

delivered to your door

delivered to your door

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15251631#post15251631 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RedSkaNite
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this question, as it isn't strictly about your rock (though I do want that too!)

I notice that a mantis shrimp is pretty cheap as a normal item, but much more expensive when delivered to your door. What is the difference? If I order a good amount of rock and sand and add a shrimp in, do I get the cheaper price?

"delivered to your door"

is the difference!

Check out the Package info....save a lot of $$$ with it.

http://www.tampabaysaltwater.com/thepackage/index.html

So I can just throw it in with a package? Good deal. I was going to order a bunch of baserock and a little lr from you, hopefully I can add it in like that. I'm too poor for the full "package"

Re: NO box charges, is included in the shipping quotes!

Re: NO box charges, is included in the shipping quotes!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14963188#post14963188 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by liverock
No box charges...is included in my shipping quotes.....the form thinks it is live rock you are after....I will adjust the prices to reflect this!

sea ya

i'm trying to place an order for 30# of dry rock, but can't get rid of the $16 box charge. please advise how to proceed, thanks. also, assuming i should leave the "destination airport" field blank.

Re: Re: NO box charges, is included in the shipping quotes!

Re: Re: NO box charges, is included in the shipping quotes!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15319760#post15319760 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lionbacker54
i'm trying to place an order for 30# of dry rock, but can't get rid of the $16 box charge. please advise how to proceed, thanks. also, assuming i should leave the "destination airport" field blank.

Not to worry, will adjust it for you...need to fill out all fields, or form will not work!

sea ya
Richard TBS

ordered last night. i'm super excited. i really like the "look" of the dry rock, but want the fun of having all sorts of weird hitch-hikers (mantis shrimp!) and what not crawling out of richard's live rock. so... i ordered the package AND a single large crown centerpiece of dry rock for the center of the tank! it's nice to work with someone like richard who is flexible, responds to all emails, and sells BOTH live and dry rock. who else can do that?

i'll let you know how it goes. i'm going to catch any mantis shrimp in there and put them in their own tanks (i have four) and turn the big tank into a peacock mantis shrimp tank.

rock!

rock!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15329644#post15329644 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lionbacker54
ordered last night. i'm super excited. i really like the "look" of the dry rock, but want the fun of having all sorts of weird hitch-hikers (mantis shrimp!) and what not crawling out of richard's live rock. so... i ordered the package AND a single large crown centerpiece of dry rock for the center of the tank! it's nice to work with someone like richard who is flexible, responds to all emails, and sells BOTH live and dry rock. who else can do that?

i'll let you know how it goes. i'm going to catch any mantis shrimp in there and put them in their own tanks (i have four) and turn the big tank into a peacock mantis shrimp tank.

I have a killer piece I am saving for you of dry rock.....will get with you before shipping...so email me when you get home!

sea ya
Richard TBS
:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

richard-

disaster! i awoke this AM to find my filter somehow not running. i have to leave this morning for a flight, so won't be able to fix it in time for everything to be nice and running when "the package" arrives.

can you delay it until thursday? that will give me time to have everything up and running.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15340403#post15340403 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lionbacker54
richard-

disaster! i awoke this AM to find my filter somehow not running. i have to leave this morning for a flight, so won't be able to fix it in time for everything to be nice and running when "the package" arrives.

can you delay it until thursday? that will give me time to have everything up and running.

OK

no problem..have a safe trip!

pics

pics

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15340684#post15340684 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lionbacker54
there you have it ladies and gentlemen, another example of richard's excellent customer service. thanks man.

Hey now..where is the pictures of the rock!!!:)

I want to see that big piece of rock....!!

Richard TBS

:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

the rock is absolutely killer! i don't know how to post pictures on reefcentral, so here is my photobucket album

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/lionbacker54/

in my excitement, i forgot to actually take pictures of the live rock, but i got a pic of the dry rock, which is absolutely killer! check out all the freebies richard threw in too: three anemone (flower, condy and carpet), three sponges, six corals, and three mantis shrimp!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15395293#post15395293 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lotsoftats
richard....can i get a quote on 200lbs shipped to 40356 of the dry rock

thanks
mike

Runs about .85 cents a pound shipping....any where in the US..

Back