AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15420885#post15420885 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sunfishh
Hi Richard
Can the rock be easily drilled?

Don't know...never tried...too many holes in it already!;)

It stacks very easily...see the picks on my boat, and was a pretty bumpy day I took those..

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Greetings Richard,

You came recommended from a fellow reefer...I can see why ! I'm setting up a 450 display. I want to have a canyon effect (ala steve weast's tank in ultimate marine aquariums) with some caves and overhangs. I will be using a 2" pvc platform for the rock and attach them w/fiberglass rods. I was thinking about 400 lbs of dry rock (mostly large 20+ lbs), so I have room for corals to grow...how much to 94030 ?

Many thanks,

Jim

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15440485#post15440485 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gimmito
Greetings Richard,

You came recommended from a fellow reefer...I can see why ! I'm setting up a 450 display. I want to have a canyon effect (ala steve weast's tank in ultimate marine aquariums) with some caves and overhangs. I will be using a 2" pvc platform for the rock and attach them w/fiberglass rods. I was thinking about 400 lbs of dry rock (mostly large 20+ lbs), so I have room for corals to grow...how much to 94030 ?

Many thanks,

Jim

Hiya

You will not have to drill/use rods.....this rock is like legos.....aquascapes real easy......shipping about .85cents a pound to the shaky state....when ready fill out online order form, can ship asap!

sea ya
Richard TBS

Thanks for the quick reply...I just get concerned about rock slides !

Do you take paypal by the way ?

nope

nope

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15440753#post15440753 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gimmito
Thanks for the quick reply...I just get concerned about rock slides !

Do you take paypal by the way ?

No pay pal...I do take all the cards, except amx

diving today!

sea ya

nada...

nada...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15556597#post15556597 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Snakebyt
great looking rock. is there a minimum order on dry rock?

Nope!

Looking at the package for a 35g hex, maybe for a 75g rectangle if i get it in time. read a lot about your rocks, read they have a lot of amazing hitchhikers, some bad but mostly good. i have only one problem tho, i have only one good arm, and can't remove bad critters on my own, and nobody is willing to help, any way you could remove them before shipping the rocks. i am willing to pay extra!

Looking at the package for a 35g hex, maybe for a 75g rectangle if i get it in time. read a lot about your rocks, read they have a lot of amazing hitchhikers, some bad but mostly good. i have only one problem tho, i have only one good arm, and can't remove bad critters on my own, and nobody is willing to help, any way you could remove them before shipping the rocks. i am willing to pay extra!

sorry for double post!

also how much for package shipped to 46552?

Interested in about 200 pounds

Interested in about 200 pounds

You must enjoy all of these requests, but here is mine...
Shipping to 50014 per pound?
Do you offer a discount for rock ordered in bulk? There are a group of reefers here who are all looking for some dry rock and we could probably easily bump that order up to 500+ pounds.
I am also looking for massive rocks, the bigger per single rock the better, fitting in an opening of 15" by 17" with a good mix of "shelf" and "pillar" type rocks to get some nice caves going.

Thanks in advance for you response!

Bela

Re: Interested in about 200 pounds

Re: Interested in about 200 pounds

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15693008#post15693008 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lordofthereef
You must enjoy all of these requests, but here is mine...
Shipping to 50014 per pound?
Do you offer a discount for rock ordered in bulk? There are a group of reefers here who are all looking for some dry rock and we could probably easily bump that order up to 500+ pounds.
I am also looking for massive rocks, the bigger per single rock the better, fitting in an opening of 15" by 17" with a good mix of "shelf" and "pillar" type rocks to get some nice caves going.

Thanks in advance for you response!

Bela
Hiya

shipping about .75 or less a pound....

Big rocks I have, really cool shapes.....I picked through 70,000 pounds for the best to ship for my 'dry' customers!

Sorry cannot do better on the price, is as good as it gets for this killer rock!

When ready fil out online order form with comments..

sea ya

Thanks for the quick reply. Do I get charged later for shipping as I put all my info in and didn't want to send it since I didn't see a shipping fee? There also still seems to be coming up a box fee and you advertise that there is none. How do I "delete" that?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15694789#post15694789 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lordofthereef
Thanks for the quick reply. Do I get charged later for shipping as I put all my info in and didn't want to send it since I didn't see a shipping fee? There also still seems to be coming up a box fee and you advertise that there is none. How do I "delete" that?
Not to worry...just advise me of special considerations,,,in the comment box..on the order form....will fix you up!

sea ya

How are the rock being deliver? Freight or UPS or FedEX? I was interest in 100lb of Dry Rock to 33166 Miami, FL.

Looking to grab about 400lbs of your dry rock, anychance of being able to pick it up in Tampa and avoid all shipping charges?

Thanks

Back