AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

shipping

shipping

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14963306#post14963306 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by L8 2 RISE
total price plus shipping of 300 pounds to 20171?

200 pounds?

100 pounds?

Thanks a lot

300 pounds....about $254.40

you can figure about .75 to .80 a pound.....plus cost of the rock....

Another beautiful flat calm day, and another 3150# of rock hits the bottom!

Another beautiful flat calm day, and another 3150# of rock hits the bottom!

Was a beautiful day today, am so thankful summertime is here.
Deployed another 3150 pounds of rock to the bottom of the Gulf!
IMG_0651.jpg

Another early morning!
IMG_0653.jpg

On the way to the Gulf and the sun is just waking up.
IMG_0655.jpg

Little faster going out today as it was sooooo calm!
IMG_0659.jpg

What a day!

IMG_0666.jpg

Holes everywhere!
IMG_0667.jpg

Heading home, and flying along!
IMG_0668.jpg

Still a calm day on the trip home.

I will be deploying another load tomorrow, and diving for liverock, so if you are waiting for a part two, or need liverock, this weekend will work!

Sea ya
Richard TBS

:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Richard, do you have small pieces of the dry rock available? Looking for some golf-ball sized pieces to put in my sump. Thanks.

Yup!

Yup!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14992903#post14992903 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kilroy217
Richard, do you have small pieces of the dry rock available? Looking for some golf-ball sized pieces to put in my sump. Thanks.

Sure do.....is what is left in the boat after you load/unload 3150# of rock!

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Got my rock today, just like advertised. I had planned to use most of it in my sump/refug but after seeing it I may use the bigger pieces in my DT.

No pics, I don't want to unbox it all until after I move next week.

I live in Palmetto can I pick up locally? Is there a surcharge, or just the charge per pound?

Thanks

very interested

how much would 60#'s be shipped to 21904?

75#'s?

This is going in a 50breeder and I want to create many arches..so should this be enough or should I get more?

.75 a pound

.75 a pound

You can figure about .75 a pound shipping....

I have some good arch making pieces ready to go.....75# will give you a good start.

can ship asap, as the weather is bad here, and not diving this week!

when ready fill out online order form with comments..

www.tbsaltwater.com

sea ya
Richard TBS

what is your address ? I am local in palmetto looking for some arch type pieces for my 155 project... do you have a surcharge for local pickup?

Thanks

what is your address ? I am local in palmetto looking for some arch type pieces for my 155 project... do you have a surcharge for local pickup?

Thanks

sorry double post

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15034173#post15034173 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stang02

Thanks

sorry double post

Hiya

No charge for local pick up......fill out online order form to get in the system, and I will get with you asap!

sea ya
Richard TBS

richard I'm waiting for some money to come in right now, but I've been thinking I want a cover so I'd like a nice pretty large flat rock if possible for that and the rest based for the cove and then arches branching off, need atleast 2-3 arches ;) hopefully i can accomplish that in a 36x18 footprint.

Let me know if that is possible with 75lbs of your current selection

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15049061#post15049061 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SpankythePyro
richard I'm waiting for some money to come in right now, but I've been thinking I want a cover so I'd like a nice pretty large flat rock if possible for that and the rest based for the cove and then arches branching off, need atleast 2-3 arches ;) hopefully i can accomplish that in a 36x18 footprint.

Let me know if that is possible with 75lbs of your current selection

This rock goes together like legos, as it has so many nooks and crannies, I am sure you can create whatever you want!

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

PM

PM

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15034173#post15034173 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stang02

Thanks

sorry double post

Did you get my PM?

Just received two large peaces of dry rock from TS. this stuff is grate. the only problem is i wish i got more. I would definitely recommend.

Your rock!

Your rock!

And here are pics of your rock!

IMG_0673-1.jpg

IMG_0676-1.jpg

IMG_0675-1.jpg

and is two pieces, but fits together like one!

sea ya
Richard TBS

sorry to ask a question you may have answered before, but is the rock ready just to put in your tank or do you have to prep it in anyway before you drop it in your tank.

I have a 240 gallon that I want to change the look and I am interested in knowing if I have to cure the rock before I put it in my DT. I have a lot of inhabitants in there and don't want to damage anything with adding new rock.

Back