AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

Amazing substrate

Amazing substrate

It is the real thing....

I have been doing this since 1975...and I have been all over the world in the last 20 years....looking for good sources of rock that will work.

To have a good host the rock must be coral rock....IE...old reef.....as the organisms will not fall out and colonize just any substrate, not effectively that is...

I have tried everything on the planet that I could get my hands on and transport for it's origin....to the aquaculture site. From Trinidad...Mexico...the islands.. Italy...Africa...and more..

This substrate it the most amazing I have ever obtained....it is the best I have found or seen....in the world....as it is not only aesthetic, but effective on allowing a proper host for marine life to adhere, and grow on. It developed coralines on it in less that three weeks in the wild.....and after six months in the water...it has shown incredible growth.

But as anything else...once popular...it becomes harder to obtain...and the permitting process for export is deepening....

Richard TBS:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

And here are pics of your rock!

IMG_0673-1.jpg

IMG_0676-1.jpg

IMG_0675-1.jpg

and is two pieces, but fits together like one!

sea ya
Richard TBS

About how much would those two pieces weigh?

Thanks

Hmmm

Hmmm

I think it was about 22 pounds.....but it has been a while....ask my customer...he will remember!

Happy New Year!

sea ya

I was thinking about getting the package for a 65 gal tank What would the total price be 2 have that shipped to area code 46801? Do you make 2 shipments when someone buys the package? one for the rock/ sand and one for the cuc? If so how does the shipping costs work with that?

I was thinking about getting the package for a 65 gal tank What would the total price be 2 have that shipped to area code 46801? Do you make 2 shipments when someone buys the package? one for the rock/ sand and one for the cuc? If so how does the shipping costs work with that?

What airport?

Airports

Airports

The ft.wayne or the toledo which ever is cheaper. I dont think you can send it to the Angola airport can you? If you can send it to Angola that would be best but it is a very small airport so I am not sure.:confused:

FWA or TOL works......I now you were just kidding about Angola LOL..

The Package comes in two parts.....info here

http://www.tampabaysaltwater.com/thepackage/index.html

and cost is usually around a dollar a pound....freight...more or less depending on location and airline...

sea ya
Richard TBS

i read in one of your earlier post that you have rubble sized pieces of dry rock. i was wondering that since i am local if it would be feasible to just come hand pick a couple pounds of this rubble sized rock as well as some larger pieces?

Hiya

Sorry not open to the public.....but if you want rock fill out online order from with comments, I will fix you up!

sea ya

I was wondering if I got the 65gal package could I have a truck driver friend of mine pick it up at your shop or would it be bad for the rock/sand/cuc 2 ride in the truck? He said that he would be able 2 fit it in the cab of his truck if the boxes are small enough to get through the truck door. LMK because it would be cool 2 get out of the shipping charges;)

Thanks
Ron

Looking at getting 75 pounds of dry rock for a 75 gallon tank i plan on setting up this summer. How much to ship to 46552

Live rock that rocks

Live rock that rocks

Im sorry but yes, another shiopping quote...

150Lbs of live rock to 03077. Is that to air port or to door?
Thank you very much!

Im sorry but yes, another shiopping quote...

150Lbs of live rock to 03077. Is that to air port or to door?
Thank you very much!

Live rock goes to your local airport...cost about .65 a pound..150# will weigh about 275# with water on it...

dry rock

dry rock

How much for 25. pounds of dry rock, large pieces shipped to zip 38340?
And if possible very porous.

Back