ANCHOR meeting Saturday final head count .

At this point i should be there, i have to see what unexpected comes up...having 4 kids, i can expect something may but would really like to be there.

Russ and I are getting ready to leave. I am bringing some mag for Ted, some toadstool frags, green and beige nepthea I believe, ect. Would love stars if any left. I do not know how Steven gets them out of his tank...

Ted,

Thanks for hosting a great Anchor meeting. A good turnout, great food and great conversation. Nice seeing old friends and making a couple of new ones.

Glad you are past your tank issues. It is looking nice - we need to get you some more corals to replace those that did not make it.

Jim

Just a couple of quick Thank You's. To Ted for hosting the meeting, providing the great food, and showing us his system. To Jim for the Urchins and Pepermint Shrimp. To Steve for the micro-stars. To Sue and Russ for coming all the way up to Weeki Wachee for our meeting. To all the rest who provided a good time and great conversation.

Take care - see you next time.

Jim , You are quite welcome , I'm glad you could make it . The tank is on a long road to recovery . I just hope the Dino. doesn't come back .

Ted

Tom , It was my pleasure , and I glad you had a good time . Can't wait to see your tank full of life , I know it will be awesome .

Ted

A great big thank you Ted for a great meeting and a great tour of your awesome set up.. That skimmer kicks butt.. You did a fantastic job with snacks.. LOL.. It was nice meeting new friends Vanessa and Doug and seeing old ones too Diane,Tom, Steven, Jim and Cricket.. Sue and I always enjoy visiting our northern friends.. Till next time may your water stay pure and your corals and fish thrive..

Russ

Thank you Russ, it's always good to see you ' and Sue . You are always welcome up here in the north . Sue thank you for the frag , and mag . The new frag will sure add a lot of color to my tank , and right it is in bad need of color , and life . Russ , and Sue , come by anytime . Ted

Steve , It is always good to see you my friend . Thank you for coming by . Thank Cheryl , for the cookies , she always makes tasty things to eat . yum Ted

What a great meeting Ted and gang... thanks to Ted for delicious foods and drinks and sharing your wonderful tank setup and knowledge. It was a real treat to see so many at the meeting. I am grateful for the frags. They are safely in the tank and look like they will thrive.

I promise to bring shirts to the next meeting.

Blessings to all : )

Diane

Thank you Diane , It was good to see you again I'm glad you liked the snacks , and had a good time . See you at the next meeting.

Ted

Back