Anemone split, now i got 2

Rysam

who wants one fo free?
its a false rose BTA that got from camlov when his split, and now its split on me.

I'll take it Josh, The last one I got from Brian found the Powerhead before it found a nice home on the rocks.... Hopefully the next one will fare better now that I've moved things

come and get him before he meets the same fate in a k4 thats close by. i'll be home or at ricks today.

After what I've heard about anemone's being taken from reefs and *not* being able to reporduce at similar rates have lead to one obvious reason in the decline of these animals. (Andy Calfo and others - Western Marine Conference 2006)

I'm so glad to hear from so many reefers that they are getting them from locally sustained reproduction and less from the wild. Way to do our part!!!

I don't think this is a problem with the BTA, mine just split for the 3rd time. I am always surprised with how many of these things I see on the path to death at a particular LFS. It seems like they get in 4-5 and 1-2 are dead within two weeks.

He's doing great Josh and hasn't moved from where I've put him. the clowns are still hosting the zoo's and havent even noticed it yet... Oh well.

Back