Angeltown - Phoenix from Ashes

Have you tried a fish trap? The other option is to get some Tricaine-s or clove oil and sedate the fish in the tank and remove that way. You have a lot of water so it's hard to say how much will need to be used to sedate the fish enough to easily catch them
Hello Dmorty
Yes I tried different size of traps but no results. I know where they are caves are and thought about use chemicals. But I am afraid about my corals. So I you can give me a advise to sedate the fish?

Greetings Torben

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Hello Dmorty
Yes I tried different size of traps but no results. I know where they are caves are and thought about use chemicals. But I am afraid about my corals. So I you can give me a advise to sedate the fish?

Greetings Torben

Not sure how easy it is to find Tricaine S in Germany? A little bit goes a long way. I would need to do more research on the effects on corals and inverts before I could seriously advise you on the use in a reef tank. Might want to ask this question in the reef chemistry section

At any rate I asked this question in the chemistry section of this forum since that isn't my strong suit. Hopefully TMZ or Randy will answer. At any rate if it can be done you would need to preform a large water change once the fish tank as caught if you use sedation. It's not ideal but it sounds like you have tried a few different options and nothing else is working. What inverts are in the tank beside corals?

At any rate I asked this question in the chemistry section of this forum since that isn't my strong suit. Hopefully TMZ or Randy will answer. At any rate if it can be done you would need to preform a large water change once the fish tank as caught if you use sedation. It's not ideal but it sounds like you have tried a few different options and nothing else is working. What inverts are in the tank beside corals?
Just a few shrimps

Thanks will ask there

Greetings Torben

Hi Grüße,
I have just discovered your build thread, absolutely stunning. I would like to use your method of gluing coral rubble to pvc pipe. Could you tell me what glue you used and how you did it?
Many thanks!
Ben

I just read your build thread , wow what a tank and filtration system you have. Ido not think it gets any better than what you have done.

Hi Grüße,
I have just discovered your build thread, absolutely stunning. I would like to use your method of gluing coral rubble to pvc pipe. Could you tell me what glue you used and how you did it?
Many thanks!
Ben
Hello Ben,

Norbert Dammers, the owner of Atoll Riff Deko, do that job for me. I believe resin is the right name for that glue in English but I am not really sure.

Greetings Torben

I just read your build thread , wow what a tank and filtration system you have. Ido not think it gets any better than what you have done.
Thank you :) but in this moment I know better ways that also reduces the energy coasts ;)

Greetings Torben

Hello Ben,

Norbert Dammers, the owner of Atoll Riff Deko, do that job for me. I believe resin is the right name for that glue in English but I am not really sure.

Greetings Torben

Thanks so much for your reply Torben! Have a 7' x 5' x2'6" reef tank I would like to rescape. I will do a trial with plumbers (clear) pvc glue and resign.

Thanks so much for your reply Torben! Have a 7' x 5' x2'6" reef tank I would like to rescape. I will do a trial with plumbers (clear) pvc glue and resign.
Epoxide resin is the correct word! The plumber should be glued together so no water can entrance the pipes

Greetings Torben

Hi,

Beautiful tank. Can you let me know what kind of lighting you are using on this tank?

TIA
6 x ATI Sirius X6
3 x HQI 1.000 Watt
d86179631860771ab64037c6ece694d3.jpg

Greetings Torben

Back