Angeltown - Phoenix from Ashes

Yes, he’s actually done with the build. Many fish are In Currently. He posts quite a bit now on Facebook. Also has a YouTube channel I believe. There’s probably 100 fish in the tank currently
Bandits, conspics, Achilles, and tons of others

His peppermint and narcosis tank sprung a leak, so they are in a sump until new tank gets put in its place.

Yes, he's actually done with the build. Many fish are In Currently. He posts quite a bit now on Facebook. Also has a YouTube channel I believe. There's probably 100 fish in the tank currently
Bandits, conspics, Achilles, and tons of others
Yes, Facebook, Youtube and R2R ;)

Greetings Torben

How much peppermint and narcosis trade in US?

Andrew wrote that he lost a few peppermints in the past :(

Greetings Torben

$30,000 from DD and yes shortly after he purchased the second one, the original one died after 7 years. He said 7-12 years is the lifespan or at least from what has been gathered from those who have kept them.

Not sure on the narcosis pair cost but the pepp was $25k on DD.
He paired them up as he still had one, but as Derek stated the other had passed. That is why he bought this other one.
In the tank is the narcosis pair, peppermint pair, and a bunch of ventralis anthias.
�� they all survive the change over. It’s still in same water just in sump waiting on new tank

380cm (12,5 ft) deep view
39563cee6d6784b8a1ebbfa1c45cbbaf.jpg
01ff04a97e3a83e8091609f8a134fd88.jpg

Greetings Torben

Hello guys. A few weeks ago I bought a large bandit angel. Apolemichthys arcuatus. He start eating directly and so I have no issues with him. The Bandit go to quarantine tank together with two tiny Centropyge interrupta. One interrupta had problems with white extrement. So I decided to treat against intestinal flagellates. A few days later Bandit stop eating. Tiny interruptas and tiny Pygoplites are fine. Can you give me advise?
bdff16d710cb06dc24322c0f4324dfe0.jpg

Greetings Torben

What day treatment are you on? I would finish the 7 day treatment then do a large water change and run carbon to see if that entices the bandit to start eating again. [MENTION=292535]HumbleFish[/MENTION]

I wouldn't dose the water for internal flagellates, but food soak the medication instead. You'll need to use a binder (e.g. Seachem Focus, unflavored gelatin, agar) to prevent loss of medication to the water through diffusion.

Keep in mind whites feces can also mean intestinal worms, which would have to treated with praziquantel or fenbendazole. It can also just mean intestinal irritation. As a rule of thumb, if the stringy white poo persists for more than a week it needs to be treated.

What day treatment are you on? I would finish the 7 day treatment then do a large water change and run carbon to see if that entices the bandit to start eating again. [MENTION=292535]HumbleFish[/MENTION]
Hello and thank you Derek

I stop after day two. The fish are in TTM and I change fish to next tank all 48 hours. I had bad experience with Bandits that don't eat :(

Greetings Torben

I wouldn't dose the water for internal flagellates, but food soak the medication instead. You'll need to use a binder (e.g. Seachem Focus, unflavored gelatin, agar) to prevent loss of medication to the water through diffusion.

Keep in mind whites feces can also mean intestinal worms, which would have to treated with praziquantel or fenbendazole. It can also just mean intestinal irritation. As a rule of thumb, if the stringy white poo persists for more than a week it needs to be treated.
Thank you Humblefish

Little interrupta had white poo for over one week.

Greetings Torben

Back