Announcing the semiannual "URSNY Reef Garage Sale" 1/27/08

I'm planning on going, it's not often that there's an event close enought htat I can get my parents to take me there (actually this is the first! lol) :D. I'm looking forward to meeting people and using up the last of my christmas money, if it's not gone my then.

Everyone getting ready?

I have a BakPak Skimmer I will be bringing in Sump Model w/ mj1200 $95

Coral Frag list coming soon :)

My son would love to sell his 95 gal. wave tank.It is not drilled.It is in excellent shape.He will sell tank,stand and glass tops for 350.00.If anyone is intersted I would be willing to bring it with me to the meet.I have yet to have any luck posting pics here so if you want them I will email them....Scott

I have a new XBOX 360 20 Gig HD, with wireless controller .Comes with 2 -1 month xbox live cards . $300. firm. It had a 3 light problem Microsoft replaced the unit with a new one. I hooked it up to make sure it was working and it works great. I dont really play much the games are too much for me to handle..

100_3489.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11661133#post11661133 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fatrip
wondering if any one will be bringing any 12" lighting systems?

I might have one I will check when I get home :)

hey just wondering if you had on PCIALF, i need it to be the dual CP lighting or a small MH. thanks

Can anyone give me the store hours and he physical addresses of the reef stores in rochester and the store in batavia. if I am gonna make the 3.5 hour trip up there then I would like to try and get into the pet stores too. If anyone could give me the physical addresses so I can mapquest it, that would be awesome. And if you happen to know the store hours for sunday that would be great too.

Jeremy

The reef shoppe
1969 Ridge Rd E in Rochester NY
Sunday: 12:00-5:00

Marine oasis
5340 Ridge Rd. west spencerport NY
Sunday 12:00 - 5:00

Carribean Forrest
24 Bursen Street, Rochester, NY 14609
Sunday Noon - 5PM

Anything just need to get it a new home as I have to many and this is the biggest. I got them in a cleaner package as a suprise!

Lando, ill take the queen conch! i really need one bad.. if its not gone LMK. and we can set something up..

Back