Announcing the semiannual "URSNY Reef Garage Sale" 1/27/08

Re: Gary

Re: Gary

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11468719#post11468719 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rick Maley
Its to late , I had a bad winter with rtn I lost the whole colony. RickM

That is such a bummer Rick!!! How is the rest of the tank doing? Have things turned around?

Do we need a ticket to go to this? I know this has been asked already but still a bit fuzzy. This is gonna be at one place right? Sometimes I read these too fast so if I missed somethingI am sorry. Thanks

Your fuzzy..because we are fuzzy:) I think the concept is that there were going to be tickets at the garage sale (free this time) then the two got looped in together (event at my office and garage sale).
From my end anyone is welcome into my office at 1pm. The garage sale is at the same time and place....the tickets were a way of promoting the garage sale event.
Hope that makes it less fuzzy...about the best I can do:):):)
MK

The tickets for the event are to help promote the LFS's and the event. You do not need a ticket but it is nice to support the people who support us :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11477194#post11477194 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PCIALF
The event and tickets are FREE!! :)

this is still confusing some people :(

The purpose of the "free" tickets for the "free" event are twofold:
they will bring customers to our LFS's to pick up tickets for the event and they will make non-URS/NY people at those LFS's aware of us.
I saw the tickets today and they look great!
Needless to say, I didn't pick up a ticket. (That's because I won't need one to get in!)
I will be saving one of the tickets (once someone redeems it at the meet) as a keepsake. Nice work, John and everybody.

FWIW I'm predicting a HUGE turnout if the weather cooperates.

I think it may just have been that fact that usualy events arent FREE and people just want to make sure they understand.

so how would us folk down here in the So Tier get tickets, or do we not need tickets? i think that might be part of the confusion by bobtail. thanks :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11477045#post11477045 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PCIALF
The tickets for the event are to help promote the LFS's and the event. You do not need a ticket but it is nice to support the people who support us :)

I can mail you tickets if you would like. Or you can just come.

Again the event is FREE the tickets are NOT REQUIRED they are for promotion and commemoration of the event.

aighty, sounds good. will there be any left if I were to wait until the event to get one for commemoration purposes? if not I would gladly send a stamped envelope to you for one. :)

where do we?

where do we?

i know im not part of the ursny club thingy but were are people posting there wants and sell's and do i need to be a member to sell stuff??

We had not really talked about this. John has worked hard at setting this up.
Let me talk to John and then get back to you. I'll post when I have an answer.
Thanks MK

Re: where do we?

Re: where do we?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11483800#post11483800 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by _ShotgunShrimp_
i know im not part of the ursny club thingy but were are people posting there wants and sell's and do i need to be a member to sell stuff??

This is a open FREE event and you do NOT have to be a URSNY member to sell or buy.

We are sponsoring and setting this event up for all to enjoy!

URSNY

-Educate
-Research
-Conserve
-Enjoy

Back