Annual Frag Raffle - Save the Date! Sunday, November 22nd

On fragging, Fuz has it right but again- wear gloves and goggles and beware of the water lying around after you frag. Do a good job of cleaning up and try not to get any water on your skin. I reposted some articles a while back on the dangers of palytoxin.

On food- I just use Rod's Food with some Reef Chile mixed in. Rod's is known to be free of preservatives and unwanted stuff. Works well but I would be happy to partake in any home blend!

On fragging, Fuz has it right but again- wear gloves and goggles and beware of the water lying around after you frag. Do a good job of cleaning up and try not to get any water on your skin. I reposted some articles a while back on the dangers of palytoxin.

On food- I just use Rod's Food with some Reef Chile mixed in. Rod's is known to be free of preservatives and unwanted stuff. Works well but I would be happy to partake in any home blend!

Thanks

will try and make it but no promises, if i can i will bring something.. i am sure i can find something that can be raffled..... and FFM info. will need to get an address thou. and i don't need any reef food.

Ok need to know who is planning on coming. So we can get an estimate for the fish food and snacks.... Let me know.

I'm going to attend and would like in on the food I'm also wondering when I can drop those Zoa's is at your house to get fraggrd

I'll be there with Frags in hand. Mason - I'll donate 20 dollars towards the food also. Should be fun. Once I cut the frags, I'll post some pics.

How can I miss this one since you are practically my neighbor Mason! I'll see if I can bring a few frags too. Happy also to contribute some $$ for food etc. Let me know if I can bring anything.

thanks for hosting Mason.

brett

I've had a lot of questions as too what people can bring.... I will have out some snacks and soda etc. If anyone wants anything special feel free to bring it over.

Other than that, bring frags, lots of cash, any equipment or things to trade, sell, donate etc. and a cooler for transporting frags home. I have bags to put frags in but if the frags is especially chunky it might not fit, so bring a container or two.

I will have Ziplock bags to put the fish food purƃĀ©e in for travel. I also have squeeze bottles for feeding. I recommend putting the food purƃĀ©e in a small ice cube tray and letting it freeze. Then as you need to feed. Thaw a cube, use small funnel to put in squeeze bottle, add anything extra and your good to go. I've found the food will last a max of 3-4 days in the fridge in the squeeze bottle.

So far it looks like 7 people for the Diy fish food.

Masedaddy
SpikeDangles
Peter Fumo
Tazburns
BrettH
RTMA
Dudemeister

Did I miss anyone???

I'm in- I don't have a running tank right now but if you'd like I can bring oysters and clams ( I can get them for free if it's not too many ) if be happy to bring some by. Only thing is we would need to shuck em

Hi guys, I will be able to come to the meeting! I can bring money for the DIY fish food. I just bring $20?

I can bring some food stuffs too if you think we will need it, Mason.

Pete, if you need someone to show you how to frag zoanthids, once the semester is over I can come by and show you. I doubt that I could get it done before the meeting but I can show you how later on, if need be. It's super easy.

Back