Annual Frag Raffle - Save the Date! Sunday, November 22nd

Hey guys Id be interested in coming. I can bring a pulsing xenia frag. Id be down for food too. Do I just bring $20?

Hi guys, I will be able to come to the meeting! I can bring money for the DIY fish food. I just bring $20?

I can bring some food stuffs too if you think we will need it, Mason.

Pete, if you need someone to show you how to frag zoanthids, once the semester is over I can come by and show you. I doubt that I could get it done before the meeting but I can show you how later on, if need be. It's super easy.

that would be great , thanks !

So far it looks like these people for the Diy fish food.

Masedaddy
SpikeDangles
Peter Fumo
Tazburns/Dudemeister
BrettH
RTMA
EvilMel
Ubasu

Did I miss anyone???

Haven't gotten a chance to frag and post pics yet. I'll bring some stuff. also I'll bring a flat pack of PE mysis for the food.

Hey Mason...I have a some food leftover from my wife's b-day party last night. I can bring a small tray of sandwiches and some penne and meatballs.

brett

These are the corals I am bringing.

Cornbread 3G mummy eye.
FHI Cali tort
Jason Fox Lyeng Sy Cap
Larry Jackson purple tip acro
ORA Hawkins Enchinata

Should be a great meeting!! See you all soon!

Wonderful meeting guys! typical ARKSC frag raffle. 40+ coral frags for 12 people. Love it! Thanks to everyone who brought stuff!

dad2489257f405471c096bffbefaf5a5.jpg

27a368817ced28182d71e9c6b7c3f3d5.jpg

Thank you all for a great time and a special thank you to our host/food prep guy! I always come away having learned something.

Great time today, all. Thanks for hosting, Masedaddy, and to all that donated frags and food!!

Have a great Thanksgiving all! Hope to see another great showing in January.

It was fun, the time went by so fast. Lots of great frags. Good to see Brooks at his first ARKSWC meeting. I look forward to seeing everyone in January

It was fun, the time went by so fast. Lots of great frags. Good to see Brooks at his first ARKSWC meeting. I look forward to seeing everyone in January

Had a great time! I learned a ton. The frags are doing great and everything has opened up.

Masedaddy your zoas came with two hermit crab hitchhikers =) maybe they were afraid of the wrasse next door and took the chance to escape.

Looking forward to January! Hope every one has an awesome thanksgiving.

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting Mason really appreciate your hospitality and doing those frags for me and thanks to the club for those great Frag's that I won

Back