Any Luck???

Dastank

Premium Member
Wondering if anybody has been out and found anything interesting?

I'm not going to be around for the next few weekends, but I'll be wishing I was out every day!

A friend was in town this past week. We hit PPM for some zoos and clams, did a little searching, and I sent him back with a bunch of my frags too.

Here's my latest

TankZooClam007.gif

Jeff has already been kind enough to offer to keep it in his tank!

Some of my other zoos finally perked up. How come the best ones are always the smallest and most difficult?

TankZooClam004.gif

TankZooClam002b.gif

I'm hoping they grow fast!

PPM has some killer deals on Zoos right now. DId you grab any of the 500y rocks? I got a 500y rock and it had a few Zoo's, and something else that I cant identify yet.

I grabbed these orange ones. They were priced pretty cheap, but not 500 yen.

Orange.jpg

Did you get any good colors?

We got some orange ones as well...I think they were 900y.

when you guys go out, are the corals just drifting around, or do you take a hammer with you or something to break away the rock? Im gonna have to go out here sometime with you all and figure this out...

I'm avail to go out any day this week. If anyone would like to go, just PM me, and I'll get Josh to go also. How to get the coral can be as easy as breaking, but of you take a small hammer and screw driver you can get the exact piece you want, with minimal damage to the reef. Speaking of interesting finds, I was diving Sat, and found a bunch of new things I want for my tank, like bubble coral! Cant wait to get back down, anyone interested, or interested in a piece?

ME TOO! I don't care what color! I'll try to hook up with you guys when I get back from the states.

Back