Any of you guys and gals using a Swabbie?

We can mix and match as needed. I'm getting the retrofit diy kit for my Tunze. Everyone can get what they prefer, it doesn't have to be the same one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mason. In the interest of making things easy I am happy to get whichever you all want though my vote would go for the full Swabbie as opposed to the retrofit kit.

I have a Reef Octopus SRO 3000INT http://goo.gl/5wXEV5 which has a 4.5 inch diameter neck. I am not home right now to measure the cap but hopefully they will know from the model? I can measure tonight if you need it.

tyvm

My cap is 8.25 inches in diameter. Thx Mason

Mike aka Dudemeister- Ok so according to Avast you should get a 8 inch lid with the small wiper blade for the full replacement lid with swabbie.

Mike aka thefuz is going to mail in his skimmer lid to get drilled and the swabbie installed.

I'm doing the DIY swabbie and drilling my Tunze lid myself.

Anyone heard from Pat aka DesertSea???

Ok sent in the list to Avast last night. Waiting to get the invoice. Will update as soon as I get a response

Got response back, if anyone has Pat - DesertSea's email I need as I would like to send him the invoice etc. Mike M and Mike B I'm sending over invoice to your emails as well.

Sent out emails to everybody involved with invoice. Thanks guys for participating in this. I think we got a pretty good deal.

Anyone heard from DesertSea? I got Avast asking about the order and I haven't heard anything from DesertSea after I sent the invoice.....

DesertSea, send me a PM or email bro.

Anyone heard from DesertSea? I got Avast asking about the order and I haven't heard anything from DesertSea after I sent the invoice.....

DesertSea, send me a PM or email bro.

Hey Masedaddy,

Sorry for the late response. Been swamped the last couple of days. Sent you PP payment this morning. Thanks for spearheading this buy and be sure to extend our thanks to Avast for their generosity.

No problem guys. As soon as the money clears in PayPal, I will send the payment to Avast.

Payment sent to Avast today guys! I will update with shipping info once I get it!!

Stuff arrived and looks good. No damage that can see.

I think Pat is going to be an expert at acrylic welding after this.... Lots of stuff to assemble!!

Back