Any of you guys and gals using a Swabbie?

No we are in the midst of all expressing our desire for a swabbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys PM me about the response I got from Avast. I hope we have 5 or more guys interested....

Everyone interested please email, text or PM me. I have info that I don't want to advertise on the public forum.

Those of you still interested - please be speedy so we can be thrifty! Need skimmer hooked up (and swabbed up) before I hook it up!!

Do we have 5 orders yet? We can firm everything up at the meeting.

So far we are at 4 people who are interested. We need 5 minimum to take advantage of the discount. Let me know.

Ok so I had some interest from JML but I haven't heard anything else from him.... He would have made the fifth order for the discount......

So I asked Avast if we ordered 4 Swabbies and Desert Sea (Pat) wanted to order some other Avast gear.... So the powers at be with Avast said it would count for the discount if we ordered some other gear too....

So without further ado:

Please send info on what you want to order i.e. Size, type of swabbie this is for the Mikes Dudemeister and TheFuzz.

Pat aka DesertSea please give me list of items you wish to purchase.

Once I get all info into Avast they will send invoice with adjusted pricing for group buy!!

Cheers and thanks to all involved!

Thanks Mason. In the interest of making things easy I am happy to get whichever you all want though my vote would go for the full Swabbie as opposed to the retrofit kit.

I have a Reef Octopus SRO 3000INT http://goo.gl/5wXEV5 which has a 4.5 inch diameter neck. I am not home right now to measure the cap but hopefully they will know from the model? I can measure tonight if you need it.

tyvm

Back