Any shooters on here??

Hoping that the sig p320 will make the roster. Otherwise will SSE before that goes away.

Otherwise....haven't really seen a long gun that makes me wanna open the wallet
The sig is on my shot list. I held and dried fired one. It's not the greatest but i like they are going to make it modular

I will admit it's partly for the novelty of a striker fired sig. My fave handgun is the 229. But that's clearly a very different animal than say a g19 which is what I expect the p320 to be more like

Anybody got new stuff what's up? What's new? Why is this thread dying away!! Sorry I don't come on much I don't have a tank so it hard to come on and see all this stuff I want and my wife keeps yelling at me cause I drool over peoples tanks so I'm pretty much grounded from here but that doesn't mean let the best thread on RC die! Haha how is everyone?

Here's mine with 500 rounds

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411874216430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411874216430.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
I actually want to get a AR. But I don't want to pcs it together. I was looking at the Daniel Defence but kinda pricey. What's a good lower to start off? That way I could start building my adult Lego :) I'm down to go out. We can have a weekend reefer range day.

I took these out last weekend over at Raahauges, gonna dust the bolt action and the spr and head over to Pala in the morning. :fun4:

Attachments

• image.JPG
    image.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
So I sold my Savage7mm which I bought like 7years ago and paid 250$ for it, well sold that puppy for 450$ and turned around and bought a Springfield XD 40 4" and man I love this thing.
ce1cc880a29f653c3624498ddb004974.jpg

Back