Any shooters on here??

There seem to be some Beretta 1951's floating around. It's basically a 60 year old single stack version of the 92. You can get them for pretty cheep and they do the job. If I had one, I'd put it on my permit...probably. There is still a chance I get issued.

There's still the issue with you can't find ammo.

Got to love California where a safer pistol is the one that was made in the 1960s :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to love California where a safer pistol is the one that was made in the 1960s :)

I did some training yesterday. Part of it was close contact engagement drawing from concealment one handed retention shooting. Basically you are holding onto the shoulder of the silhouette and firing into the gut... anyways, I'm shooting a 3" 1911 heavenly ported with my left arm extended past the muzzle and the blasts from those ports did a number on my arm. I count 13 bleeding holes in my arm from powder burns.

I did some training yesterday. Part of it was close contact engagement drawing from concealment one handed retention shooting. Basically you are holding onto the shoulder of the silhouette and firing into the gut... anyways, I'm shooting a 3" 1911 heavenly ported with my left arm extended past the muzzle and the blasts from those ports did a number on my arm. I count 13 bleeding holes in my arm from powder burns.

First the exploding battery and now this! I think you are going to go as Freddy Krueger at this Halloween

First the exploding battery and now this! I think you are going to go as Freddy Krueger at this Halloween

You don't know the 1/2 off it.... in the time since your previous post in this thread, I was diagnosed with a malignant carcinoma, had surgery and chemo, released from the hospital and been declared now cancer free.

2 weeks prior that I had a staph infection attack my face, gave me so many antibiotics (9) that I pooped vanilla pudding for the next 3 weeks.

Seriously, my urological oncologist asked me if I wake up to pee at nite and I told him I have no idea, I wake up 3 times a nite to poo.

Still, I consider myself to lead a charmed life. I can't get PMs on RC, you should send me an email, my phone lost your number.

g0VdlV.jpg

You don't know the 1/2 off it.... in the time since your previous post in this thread, I was diagnosed with a malignant carcinoma, had surgery and chemo, released from the hospital and been declared now cancer free.

2 weeks prior that I had a staph infection attack my face, gave me so many antibiotics (9) that I pooped vanilla pudding for the next 3 weeks.

Seriously, my urological oncologist asked me if I wake up to pee at nite and I told him I have no idea, I wake up 3 times a nite to poo.

Still, I consider myself to lead a charmed life. I can't get PMs on RC, you should send me an email, my phone lost your number.

g0VdlV.jpg

Oh man if I didn't know better I would say that God is testing you :)

I can message you on Cal guns

g0VdlV.jpg

Is that you? This whole time, I thought you were a yellow bear.

I'd look at my AR to see what it is but I lost all my guns in a boating accident. :|

Yeah I have to stop taking all of my stuff on a canoe with me in the ocean it never seems to work out just kept buying replacements and losing them LOL

Back