Anyone fragging Zoo's?

Im Lon 2

Premium Member
I have told myself, I was not going to add anything new to the tank till after summer due to the Nudi problems I had over the winter. But since everything is starting to grow and not decrease and more I guess I can start trying to rebuild everything I lost.

Looking for Zoo's all colors, and Yuma/Ric's (Other than Orange).

Well - I don't know how to frag them... But how's this for a deal? If you want to come over and show me how - you can have some of what I have? :)

I have a couple different colors of zoos - I can pm you pictures later once I'm home...

Where you at Kimsie? Wife is out of town this week so my time is very limited.

Let me see your pic of Eagle eyes.. If I remember I lost all of mine.. But had two and was not sure which ones were truly Eagle eyes.

Your wife is out of town dude, ENJOY THIS TIME AND GET STUFF FOR YOUR TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello she can't stop U when she not here???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Stupid -that's hysterical! And exactly what I do when my husbands gone! He barley notices that way... LOL!

Lonnie - I live in Fairview Heights so not that far. But I know what it's like when your time strapped. I have some that are bright green, some that the coloring reminds me of watermelons and some that I think are called gorilla nipples (orange and purple)... If you're interested I can post pics.

Yes Please post pic's

As far as Fragging them. Are they all on one rock? I have found it is easier to frag them when they are starting to grow to other rocks and just cut them apart.. I have never scraped them from one rock, but I have chipped/broke the rock they were on.

Lonnie, remember that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission:D

Re: Anyone fragging Zoo's?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12218563#post12218563 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Im Lon 2

Looking for Zoo's all colors, and Yuma/Ric's (Other than Orange).

I have some of these,

IMG_1228.jpg

I would trade for orange rics if you have too many. I also have 2 different types of pink zoos, some blow pops, and some armageddons that I can get some pics of if you are interested.

I might have some rpe and maybe one other type of zoa available to frag. I will check when the light comes on tomorrow. Would like to trade for other zoas.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12220045#post12220045 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Homereef
If a strange women invited me over for some gorilla nipples I would go in a flash !

HA!! You guys are cracking me up.

Back