Anyone in here?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395637542.351213.jpgtank has water in it, horrible pic but it gives some of idea;) just got this finished up a couple of hours ago.

Anyone in here?

Instead of using the 32 gallon brute, I just piled up most of the live rock in one corner. I'll just do the dry rock a little bit at a time. This is much less of an eyesore. How long do you think it will take for this dry rock to become live? Six weeks?

And I put the mushrooms on this rock. They've both opened up and seem to be taking to it pretty well.

Oh yeah, I've had 0 nitrates for 2 weeks now!
Fanfreakingtastic!!!! Your tank looks so clean!

Just a FYI, the Nashville Reef Club AKA MTRC is having their annual frag swap on Saturday April 5th. A group of ETRC members are taking the drive, it's a great place to pick up corals and meet other Reefers.

Rob, off the subject question...but, how old are your kids? We have an annual Easter "brew and que" at my place every year. We try and limit it to 8 yrs and under. About 60-ish people show up for a big Easter egg hunt and barbecue at my place. This is the 5th annual. I know we don't know each other, but you are more than welcome to swing by if you'd like. If anything, I'd like to show you my tank and get any input you may have. A little selfish motivation I know ....but....ehhhh...you're welcome nonetheless.

Rob, off the subject question...but, how old are your kids? We have an annual Easter "brew and que" at my place every year. We try and limit it to 8 yrs and under. About 60-ish people show up for a big Easter egg hunt and barbecue at my place. This is the 5th annual. I know we don't know each other, but you are more than welcome to swing by if you'd like. If anything, I'd like to show you my tank and get any input you may have. A little selfish motivation I know ....but....ehhhh...you're welcome nonetheless.

LOL, very selfish of you ;) My twins are 5 and I'd be more than happy to bring them by and check out your set up!

Right on. Come on by then. April 19 at 4pm. Pirate ship playhouse in the backyard. Wife has a bounce house rented, a thousand eggs in the yard, Easter bunny7 posing for pictures....etc....your kids will love it. Zip me a text 865-548-4744. I'll give you directions to the house.

Back