Anyone in here?

I dusted off the camera today and put it to use ;)

DSC_0804_zpsfda0e00c.jpg

DSC_0803_zps01800b0f.jpg

Looks like I will be upgrading soon, a local reefer is braking down a Deep Blue 60 rimmless and the price was just too good to pass up. Keep an eye out for my build thread!

I unfortunately have a garage and basement full of tanks that were too good of a deal to pass up on. ;) Looking forward to your thread.

I unfortunately have a garage and basement full of tanks that were too good of a deal to pass up on. ;) Looking forward to your thread.

Thanks man, the 60 gallon is going to replace my 30, I'm going to take my time with the build; I'm not sure if I'm going to build a stand or buy a commercially built stand.

My equipment list:
DeepBlue 60 rimless

Stand (DIY or DeepBlue Series II?)

Synergy SS-28 sump

Eheim 1260 return

Reef Octopus 150 NWB skimmer

Ocean Revive Arctic led x2

Vortech MP40 & MP10

Reef Octopus BR 70 Bio Pellet reactor

Tropic Eden Reef Flakes substrate 1" max depth

I didn't think the sand bed played that well into the equation. I stand corrected ;)

That post reminded me of long ago a very smarter then me reefer was talking how to measure the surface area of sand :) I believe it was the other Criss

I do miss the old reef days but was board at work and just happen to see the old link.

Whoa Wayne! How's it going? You still have a tank?

Edit: missed the last sentence the first time through. Guess you don't. :(

No actually I have been away a long time just moved to Shelbyville on a farm with 91 acres and a 600' barn. Working on getting a nice man cave for my toys this year.

Ill start being here regularly. Haven't made it to Knoxville yet but move is coming I'm a good ole girl that just likes having people to chat with and answer some of my questions.

Back